Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Hey Ellipal, warum sind Ihre Gebühren so teuer?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Ellipal,

warum sind Ihre Gebühren so teuer?

Unten sind zwei identische Verträge durch Pancake Swap zur gleichen Zeit abgeschlossen worden

Ellipal Gebühr. 01Bnb Vertrauen Wallet Gebühr .0002Bnb

Also für diejenigen von euch, die denken, dass es nur das Eth-Gas ist, das bei Ellipal teurer ist, ist es nicht, ich fordere euch alle auf, zu überprüfen, wie viel Verträge tatsächlich kosten, um im Vergleich zu anderen Apps auszuführen. Ellipal hat lange gebraucht, um auf diese Fragen zu antworten und vermeidet es aktiv, darauf einzugehen.

horschimu
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The last answer i’ve got from Ellipal after asking the support and describing this phenomen of
      “many times higher fees with ellipal then with another wallet the same time and everytime” they wrote: “There is token contract request higher gas limit”

What???

doloafo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Haha lol. This is in check with the answer I have gotten from Ellipal. The potential is so there but crap execution atm. I am back on ledger.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I personally think any up that is charged is just to get it out faster into the blockchain and make sure it doesn’t fail for the few chains that rely on more of a gas fee.

Imo..

I dunno why people use any cold device to move things in and out.. that’s what normal hot wallets are for. Anything that goes into cold storage stays there at least like 6 months. Then at that point I don’t really care as Iv made money. I got my eth at 200 finally sent some off this year. The high eth gas fee in general doesn’t compare to the gains. It’s about security for me and being able to leave it be. Don’t have to worry about connecting to a bad contract as I don’t do any of that with my ellipal and or seed. As it only stays on the ellipal and I don’t input it anywhere

If you moving things in and out and trying to trade for other coins/tokens all the time you better off just using a hot wallet that has tons of side chains to use.. as trezor or ledger or ellipal doesn’t have as many side chains as half these hot wallets. They are simply not made for constant transactions.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.