Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hey Jungs, so ein Kunde kaufte ein Ledger nano s und ein paar Monate, nachdem es geleert wurde.

• Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von Financial_Cry1836.
Ansicht von 18 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich war dort, wenn geöffnet usw. und Box wurde nicht mit allen manipuliert. Er ist der einzige, der die Seed-Phrase hat, und er hat sie auf Papier geschrieben. Sie befand sich an einem sicheren Ort in seinem Haus. Als er sie heute einsteckte, um einige Gelder zu transferieren, war alles weg. 3 Transaktionen, die alle an dieselbe Adresse geschickt wurden 1BniftTuaktJ9e1FeP1wiyMEcFHGmJLUb

Wie ist das überhaupt möglich?

tellmesomeothertime
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does your friend have kids? It pretty hard to have a real life safe spot from their eyes and a 12 year old can figure out how to turn those seed words into Robux

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

**There are only two ways to completely remove the funds from a Ledger device**.

One way is with access to the physical Ledger device (and knowledge of the PIN) or, knowledge of the 24 word recovery phrase.

If nobody has had any physical access to the Ledger device, then we must assume that the 24 word recovery phrase was compromised at some point in time – your client has my apologies.

The only other alternative would be if your client signed a malicious smart contract, however this would only put the signing account at risk of being siphoned (and this would be for an ETH account) and so the funds being siphoned to a Bitcoin address would indicate a compromised 24 word recovery phrase.

Once again u/Murky-Package-4723 – I’m sorry that your client is going through this experience. There’s a strong chance that they may have interacted with a fake scam version of Ledger Live, as this is how a lot of phishing scams work.

Remember, Ledger Live will **NEVER** ask users to enter their 24 word recovery phrase into the application. You will **NEVER** need to enter the 24 word recovery phrase into the Ledger Live application. If you ever see this, then you know it’s a scam and it should be ignored and reported. 

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unfortunately the seed was leaked at some point, the task now is to work out when/how. (The date of the transaction taking the funds will likely have occurred shortly after it was compromised)

windrip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In general, possible that OP did it and posted this to throw client off.

Dubya_Tea_Efff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Definitely PEBKAC, your client fucked up and either leaked the seed via poor storage, password manager, took a photo, or installed malware.

BillsInATL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably malware redirected them to install a fake version of Ledger Live, or he got airdropped some NFTs and interacted with them and opened himself up. Something along those lines. Either way, user error.

Kellrkind
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Was the Ledger bought from ledger.com or from a third party page?
      Because in the second case the Ledger could have been compromised before he set up everything

thefanum
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Windows computer

perpetualvagabond
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The short answer is that it’s not possible. Someone either have the seed phrase or have access to the Ledger and know the pin. Assuming of course that he purchased the Ledger directly from the Ledger website and not from some third party site or person.

DeafEyeJedi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Rule of thumb is to open the ledger pack (regardless from which retailer) and to intentionally guess wrong pins three times to force a reset and eventually you’ll be given an opportunity to create a new pin along w new seed phrases from what I understand.

*edit* obviously I mistyped — you’ll be given a new seed phrases once the pin has been reset after three failed attempts.

Financial_Cry1836
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Another case where funds have vanished without giving seed away

Financial_Cry1836
      Gast
      Up
      Down

u/btchip clearly theres some issues with the security of your wallet if this happens daily

Horror_Repair_5173
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“I could be wrong”
      What was he transferring? Some key wallet might not work with ledger. For example: I transferred funds from crypto.com to ledger wallet and almost lost 1k. It was hell to get that money back.
      Make sure sure that hit wallet keys is compatible with ledger. If he use Coinbase as transferring then he should had received his money. Also someone told me to start from small amount before transferring a big amount to make sure it will go through.

And I read some comments that you mentioned about official amazon store from ledger, I wouldn’t trust it! Just buy it straight from the source.

BadNewz01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe different but someone last week posted they didn’t share their phrase but withdrawals were made. Long story short, they updated Ledger Live on their computer but it wasn’t the real one it was a malicious version somehow and it asked for their seed phrase to get started which was the downfall.

Fluid-Pack5257
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Shopping with Uquid in high security at Ledger is amazing with 118K digital products there

faceof333
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dear my question was all funds gone after connecting the device or before it?

AR_Harlock
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Signed stupid contracts win stupid prices, ledger can’t help user errors

Financial_Cry1836
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP went strangely quiet.

Ansicht von 18 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.