Home Foren Ellipal Wallet HILFE BEI UPDATE-FIRMWARE-PROBLEMEN BENÖTIGT !!!!

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe Firmware 3.1.0 und kann nicht auf 3.2.0 aktualisieren, da es heißt

Dateien konnten nicht kopiert werden

QUIT

​

jemand anderes haben dieses Problem? ist diese Firmware beschädigt, da es nicht aktualisieren einen anderen Titan von Firmware 2.9.5 ellipal bitte klären Sie dies als seine tatsächlich Frustration danke

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope it works. If your actually getting it to read the memory card and start extracting. Try letting the device cool down before hand.

I know it sounds crazy but someone reported once that it if was hot from charging it wouldn’t do it and would hang up. After they let it cool down and tried again it worked

Also try turning off windows defender or antivirus programs. I had to do that this time to get it to read the firmware. Iv had a Titan for over a year and updated it many times now. Never had I have to turn off windows def for the file to actually get read. But it worked

mklebrasseur
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ensure your SD card is formatted as FAT32 and the allocation unit size is 32KB should work after that.

CaptKirk2021
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Pet Customer Service Email…when youformat the the SD card change the default allocation size to 32 kilobyte

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We have produced a new upgrade video which we hope will help you to solve your problem,[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0)

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.