Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Hilfe benötigt, um empfangene Transaktionen in der Ellipal-App anzuzeigen.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ellipal App zeigt immer noch 0 XRP an, nachdem ich mehr als 50xrp von 3 anderen Wallets gesendet habe? Ich habe historische Transaktionen auf XRP Ledger Mainnet abgefragt (Autolinks zu Mainnet-Transaktionen) und die Transaktionen sind alle aufgeführt. Die Adresse stimmt mit Ellipal Mini, App und Mainnet überein… Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie ich die Transaktionen in der App anzeigen lassen kann. Es ist viel länger als eine Stunde her…

dies kann eine E-Mail an cs@ellipal.com erfordern?

Ok-Patient-4001
      Gast
      Up
      Down

App seems to be offline right now. Your funds are safe on the block chain but you can’t access newly deposited funds into the app. This has always been a problem for Ellipal and a concern for users cause Ellipal can seemingly ‘turn off the app’ whenever they like. That’s why you should always have your private keys for each crypto you hold with Ellipal written down. That way, if you need access to your coins immediately you can temporarily import your private keys to another wallet like Trustwallet and then on to the exchange of your choice. You then go back and delete your private Ellipal keys from Trustwallet. It’s a simple process I’ve unfortunately had to use just yesterday. It’s sad Ellipals app is offline as much as it is.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

hey, can you send your XRP address and a screenshot of the 0 balance page to [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com)? My teammate would help to check.

OkImaginationx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Send a mail or reach out to support on twitter
      @ellipalCService. I’m sure the team will look into this

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.