Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Hilfe bitte Kamera von titan alles unscharf .

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe immer noch Probleme mit der Kamera von titan und seine nicht zerkratzt oder irgendetwas. so enttäuscht denken, das war gonna be ein wirklich gutes Kühlhaus, aber überhaupt nicht. jemand anderes mit dem gleichen Problem? bitte helfen Sie jemand, wie ich will nur meine Mittel aus dem titan als ist Verschwendung von Geld und Zeit zu bekommen.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you post a picture or video of the blurred screen? I haven’t had that problem with the camera.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dear,

First, Please check if the camera can scan something (Not dark) by tapping Sign.

2nd, As you described , I think you are able to scan something, The problems may happened on the QR code. Please confirm what QR code you scanning.

3rd, Please turn off dark mode on your mobile app if you setting it. Coz Ellipal not support Dark mode yet.

At the last , Please try again , If you have still the same issue, Please take a picture or video to our CS team [CS@ELLIPAL.COM](mailto:CS@ELLIPAL.COM) via E-mail . Thank you so much

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My ellipal stopped charging and I’m unable to view anything. Tried contacting customer service, since I bought from a third party he is unable to help. Now what can I do about it?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think they add a virus in update. That’s what screwed it up. Just a thought.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.