Home Foren Trezor Wallet HILFE! Kann mir jemand erklären, wie mein ganzer Trezor entleert wurde, ohne dass ich meinen Samen verloren habe?

• Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von Conscious_Argument34.
Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe meinen Trezor, Modell T, zum ersten Mal seit ein paar Monaten wieder angeschlossen, um nach Firmware-Updates zu suchen, und musste feststellen, dass mein gesamtes Guthaben weg ist. Mein Gerät hat sich nicht von der Stelle bewegt, wo es war. Niemand hat Zugang. Mein Recovery-Seed existiert nur auf einem Stück Papier, das ich zu Hause versteckt habe und das nicht angerührt wurde. Ich habe es noch nie jemandem gegeben.

Das war sozusagen mein Ruhestand. Ich bin am Boden zerstört. Ich habe die BTC seit 2012 gehalten. Ich kenne diesen Bereich gut und bin in der Regel sehr fleißig. Ich kapiere es wirklich nicht. Jede Hilfe wäre mir sehr willkommen. Aber ich bin mir bewusst, dass das Spiel für mich vorbei ist.

stKKd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You say you hold BTC since 2012 then gives us ETH address?

Spaceidiots
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Malicious Smart Contracts come with approvals first. You might want to check that out. An open question I have on this regard for experts is whether there is a non-wipable history for these transaction approvals. Otherwise an attacker could just remove the approval and since its history would not be tracked anywhere, remove all tracks just like so.

Viewsfrmda66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

He’s literally still transferring your funds rn to other tokens etc.. I didn’t spot any approved contracts in any of your txn’s so not really sure how it happened, still checking

sissysumo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It might be usefull to plug it into Exodus. Their transaction data format for the Trezor is really good. In fact I recommend Trezor change their transaction CSV file format to show what Exodus shows. Every data type is in a separate Excel column. I love their “balance” column. It really helped me with my taxes.

Miguelbaker
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you think that you maybe had a hidden wallet or a secret passphrase that you’re missing? That would result in the wallet showing a zero balance.

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am so sorry for your loss – terrible!

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Btc and Eth would be 2 totally different types of Transactions , therefore someone has your seed ??, however someone that’s in crypto for 11 years and still says “Trezor got Drained” Anyone in this space knows that a trezor does not hold anything apart from the private key . Post the BTC address from so we can compare dates etc.

Something not adding up here ……… ?

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you have a transaction out?

sidmehra1992
      Gast
      Up
      Down

have u add passphrase ?

1DonBot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Forget trezor.. in the blockchain, is the fund still in the wallet? or was it moved? If they’re still there, than you’re only having issue accessing it

No-Improvement283
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Plugged into what, a PC? When was the last time it was plugged in? How was the PC program downloaded and the source verified? Via MDM? It’s possible a keystroke logger was on your PC and recorded your security information. Please let us know what happens.

bartoque
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A valuable lesson for others also to add a passphrase to the mix and not only to depend on a seed and a pin on a hardware wallet. Even if the seed and the wallet are compromised, it would still require the passphrase to be entered as well. So if you don’t write that down, or at least not together with the seed, then it would have been better protected.

However if and when people add gambling to their hoddling, without knowing thr intricacies of (possible hacked/bugged/fake) smart contracts. That is just that, a gamble.

whyNadorp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

who knows about you being in crypto? friends, girlfriend, relatives? you lost also btc, so your seeds are compromised.

eltramas
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would appreciate it if you vote on this suggestion that I have proposed in the official Trezor forum, so that the company can assess and implement in the Trezor Suite an option to view and be able to revoke ALL current smart contracts.

https://forum.trezor.io/t/smart-contract-revoker-viewer-manager-in-trezor-suite/12001

Conscious_Argument34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hold on how does this happen. Recently i had a weird deposit into my account. 6k free tokens..

Are my tokens safe on my trezor or not.

How does a contract take these things?

Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.