Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Hinzufügen einer neuen Brieftasche

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 5 Monaten, 1 Woche von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also mein alter ELLIPAL titan bleibt nicht geladen und der Bildschirm wird schlecht. Ich kaufte eine ELLIPAL mini mini titan und ich bin meine Seed-Phrase in dort setzen, aber es ist eine andere Bitcoin-Adresse erstellen. Es zeigt immer noch meine XRP von der alten Adresse, aber nicht meine Bitcoin, noch meine Ethereumtokens. Sie haben alle unterschiedliche Adressen. Was mache ich falsch?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Common_Drag
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How about on your phone? Dont u see it there?

Left_Ad_5255
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just bought 2 titan minis and when I was putting the app on a second phone, I entered the seed phrase of the first that I just created, and it created all new addresses for all my crypto, and emptied my wallet. I don’t hold any bitcoin so I can’t attest to that. But now my seed phrase only imports this empty wallet. Thankfully I still have the original wallet with coins on the first phone. When I try to import the wallet that has new addresses into the app that has the good wallet I get a message that they have the same address and can’t be imported. On top of that I’ve been working to send my coins over to a new wallet that I created(and didn’t try to import with the seed phrase), and I get error messages. For XDC, I get a pending transaction error, and for Theta I get “Please wait until later”. Contacted [CS@Ellipal.com](mailto:CS@Ellipal.com) but they’ve been slow to respond. Guess they might be off for the weekend.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the XRP address stays the same but the others are different, it is probably due to the incorrect passphrase. Could you check your passphrase and try again?

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.