Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hören Sie bitte auf, Bitcoin-Salden zu runden und abzuschneiden

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von Primary_Bandicoot_98.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich weiß nicht, ob ihr euch dessen bewusst seid, aber viele Leute (Bitcoiners) richten BTC als Gegenwert ein, weil sie sich nicht um die täglichen Schwankungen des Fiat-Wertes ihrer Coins kümmern.

Diese Leute lesen den Wert in SATS.

Wenn ich 0,458 sehe, weiß ich nicht, was ich da sehe. Es sollte 0,45800000 heißen, “45,8 Millionen Sats”.

0.45 800 000 ist noch besser

Die Angabe des Gegenwerts in Sats könnte auch eine Option sein, dann wird der Betrag zu “45 800 000 Sats”.

Das Auf- oder Abrunden des Betrags und das Abschneiden der letzten Nullen ist nicht in Ordnung. Man bekommt einen kleinen Herzinfarkt, wenn man denkt, dass ein bestimmter Betrag fehlt.

In Zukunft werden kleinere Dezimalstellen immer wichtiger, da die Preise steigen. Immer mehr Leute zählen ihren Stack in Sats, nicht in X.yz BTC

Keine Münzkontrolle zu haben ist eine Sache, aber das sollte einfach zu beheben sein.

Prost

Yodel_And_Hodl_Mode
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Be glad they’re not rounding UP balances anymore. Ledger used to round Bitcoin balances up. Using your example:

> If I see 0.458

They used to round that UP to 0.46! How effed up is that? [They used to literally show a higher balance than you actually have.](https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/kily8p/bitcoin_price_in_ledger_live_is_way_off_why/ggs7j6b/)

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In ledger live, just change the unit to Satoshi to gat many decimals.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, we will relay your message to the dedicated team and thank your patience on this matter!

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Agree with not displaying the 8 decimals. Upvoted.

However, I would make 2 groups of 4, instead of 2-3-3.

`0.4500 0000`

Dogloks
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Couldn’t agree more. I hope ledger makes it a priority to fix this very simple display issue.

Iron_Shaarad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Change your units to sats in the settings of the app

BlankEris
      Gast
      Up
      Down

use a better wallet like electrum or sparrow.

RogerWilco357
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use Electrum.

Forever0ptimistic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I agree, it’s super annoying that they round it up. I do some documentation of my balances and log transactions. The fact that I need to manually click every transaction and add then together to get my correct balance as 1.23456789 format is just bad. I know I can change it to “SAT” and have it show as 123,456,789 but that should not be the only case to see the correct balance. Fix it please!

LocksmithAware4210
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maths has left the chat

Primary_Bandicoot_98
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I traded over 1 million dollars of crypto last year and I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about. Sats?? Why would you need, or want, to see a bunch of useless zeros at the end?? Why does everything have to be so complicated? Just buy low and sell high and keep it moving. Idk… *shrugs*

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.