Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hohe Ablösesummen

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 3 Tage von pokotok.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich habe gerade einen Ledger Nano S bekommen und wollte meine Bitcoin vom Börsenkonto auf meinen Legder übertragen, aber ich habe festgestellt, dass die Übertragungsgebühr für meinen Geschmack etwas zu hoch ist (= 0,0005 BTC). Ist das normal oder übersehe ich etwas oder einen besseren Weg oder Zeitpunkt, um meine Bitcoin zu übertragen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

EDIT 1: Warum schickt mir jeder eine private Nachricht mit Empfehlungen, um das Problem mit den hohen Gebühren zu lösen, anstatt direkt auf meinen Beitrag zu antworten?

EmpiricoMillenial
      Gast
      Up
      Down

its normal, btc has high fees sometimes.

Plus, NOT ANSWER ANYONE in DM, there are ‘hackers’ who wants to scam you.

DO NOT OPEN ANY LINK, please.

Vakua_Lupo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know where you live , but if you do transactions while the USA is sleeping they tend to be cheaper.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

okdogos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Transaction fees on echanges are higher that’s pretty much it they want to make money

sav4nt
      Gast
      Up
      Down

please read up on utxo while we’re on the topic of fees; in short it’s better to aggregate ur btc and send a single transaction to your storage then to send a number of smaller amounts (if you DCA for example) to ur storage.

this is irrespective of the withdrawal fees of the cex ur using but it is something that can build up over time and can catch ppl off guard

on ur topic of fees:

-exchanges: when you buy on a cex, and u wanna withdraw, they price up the fee because the network could be busy/it’s how they make a large part of their revenue/it makes ppl hesitant to withdraw, and it’s just an action they would charge on anyways

-onchain fee: when sending btc between two wallets (not cex to cold storage, but say you sending TO the exchange FROM ur ledger) this is where the fee is most related to chain congestion and it’s best to wait for America to sleep haha.

ps: dms are all scams don’t click anything, never share ur seed phrase (ever)

pokotok
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> EDIT 1: why is everyone messaging me privately with recommendations to fix the high fees issue instead of replying to my post directly?

Lol, because they are trying to scam you.. Were you born yesterday?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.