Home Foren Ellipal Wallet HOLEN SIE SICH DIESE BRIEFTASCHE NICHT!! FLIEHEN SIE WEG!!

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Der Kundensupport ist nicht in der Lage, das Problem mit dem eth send out zu beheben. Sie schicken mir eine E-Mail, in der sie mir sagen, ich solle das Gas ändern, aber ich kann es nicht. Es spielt keine Rolle, wenn ich es auf 1 Million setzen es nur erlauben die 21000 verwendet werden…

Der Kundendienst liest nichts von dem, was man schreibt. Sie antworten immer und immer wieder mit der gleichen Sache

Ich benutze Ellipal jetzt seit fast 4 Jahren. Also vertrauen Sie mir, wenn ich Ihnen das sage. KAUFEN SIE KEIN ELLIPAL, WEIL DER KUNDENSERVICE 100%ig nutzlos ist.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Multiple emails from support to change the gas and they don’t even read what I wrote.. it makes no diff it only uses 21000

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a shame u/Solid-Mess has been an advocate of the wallet to see people like him and me starting to pull away just shows the lack of well everything in this company. Sad and a shame, a wonderful product ruined by poor administration.

Hope you guys put your act together.

New-Cat2215
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Still can’t get my Shib transferred no matter what I try.

EthereumPlayer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never had a problem with the Titan but I only do incoming transfers I never send out

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a different wallet then.

wolfenhawke
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had similar experience, on a different issue with support. They keep stringing you on so your return window expires.

Plenty of people have Ellipal product that works. But I have an Ellipal brick. Unfortunately, a product is only trustworthy as far as it quickly corrects from found faults – and Ellipal has failed that test for me.

Mrlamenterms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never had a problem with ellipal

Pay2own-checkM8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What software are you running on it? Sorry about this experience you are having. Will it allow you to swap? Perhaps a different chain to use like xrp. I know the swaps aren’t cheap but this frustration you are experiencing isn’t healthy either.

NefariousnessTotal21
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just bought these and received them I sent customer service an email for the 30 day return just waiting for a reply

Immediate_Ride_7889
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a Chinese company, so don’t expect great customer service.

Uzivert-
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The reason the customer service sucks is because its a bunch of Chinese that don’t know fucking English.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.