Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich bin auf ein Problem gestoßen, als ich die Passphrase auf meinem Model T eingegeben habe.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe eine Passphrase mit 50 Zeichen. Und es hindert mich daran, das letzte Zeichen meiner Passphrase einzugeben. Ich kann also die ersten 49 Zeichen eingeben, aber ich kann das letzte Zeichen nicht aus diesen neun Tasten auswählen. Ich kann die Passphrase auf meinem Laptop eingeben, denn dort kann ich immer noch 50 Zeichen eingeben. Dieser Fehler ist neu, da ich vorher keine Probleme bei der Eingabe der Passphrase auf meinem Gerät hatte.

htpr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, I found the same bug.
      It does not allow you to select the 50th character in Trezor device. The keyboard is disabled once you get to the 50th one.

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a known issue that is being worked on. Should be fixed soon in future firmware updates, but for now you can use the previous version of the firmware.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did it work before? Can you downgrade

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m curious, so testing this: I tapped “1234567890” 5 times and the last character is always 0.

Infinite-Raspberry-6
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you can write it to pc , you dont need to be too paranoid.

even if your passphrase was stolen there is another 24 words that the hacker can never know

passphrase is used to protect you against the extraction of the seedphrase from the device its self *physical access*

if you are too worried . the best thing to do is using a safe Linux distro for now until trezor fix the issue

or just wait

Hobba_Tito
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just updated the firmware and have the very same problem. At the 50th character the UI freezes as such, I can’t type the 50th character! Can’t access my fund.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.