Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich bin nicht nur fertig mit Ledger, ich bin fertig mit Krypto

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Warum sollte ich jemals wieder etwas davon vertrauen können? Ernsthafte Frage. Ich vertraue nicht auf die “air-gapped” Wallets oder das nächste Ding ist die “oober actual for real for real secure wallet”. Ich werde nicht weiter in die neuesten technischen Upgrades investieren, weil “es dieses Mal perfekt sein wird”.

Wenn ich etwas halten will, das nicht mit dem Internet verbunden ist, kann ich stattdessen einfach Edelmetalle wie Silber und Gold als Wertaufbewahrungsmittel verwenden. Ich werde Monero für tatsächliche private Käufe verwenden. Ich habe KEINEN Grund mehr, Kryptowährungen zu speichern und zu halten.

In vielerlei Hinsicht fühle ich mich erleichtert, weil so viel von Krypto nur ein Haufen von Fluff und Rhetorik im Namen der Gier ist. Aber wenn Ihr privates Saatgut nicht wirklich privat ist, dann ist das ganze Kryptounternehmen eigentlich sinnlos. Ich bin fertig.

Sagen Sie mir, warum ich das nicht sein sollte.

Seattleman1955
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can do what you want. You don’t even need to tell us.:)

ConnyHedge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You know that you can generate your 24 word seed phrase yourself, right?
      Just use a method you yourself believe is truly random. Coin flipping and dice rolling are completely offline for example and are random (if you have a fair dice and a fair coin).

TheHipHouse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel you 100% I just wish it was 2025 new all time high and I would sell my coin in heartbeat. The maxis have this hopium that tomorrow Bitcoin will take over the world and everyone will use it. But the reality is that’s decades away. But holding on to dear life isn’t easy, it’s not even about holding on till the price comes up. But holding on making sure your funds are safe when the price does come back up

Complicator84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bye!

Dustin44655
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bye.

antberg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You went to crypto wishing to make big buck, failed, didn’t study enough to understand what is the proposition of Bitcoin and why everything else will likely disappear or stay behind, while blaming your own lack of effort, ontologically speaking. Don’t worry, Bitcoin will get back to you one day.

ourodial
      Gast
      Up
      Down

LOL good luck. Anything that involves the word “crypto” fundamentally is based on “cryptography”. And there’s absolutely no way for you to survive without using any cryptography in today’s world.

Crypto exists because of malicious actors just like Ledger itself, remember that and move on.

FFMooch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like someone has been dealing in S coins. Also, no one ever said cold wallets were PERFECT this time. Its a growing tech. The UI/UX has always been wonky, as it is for all new tech. Give it a few years. Until then, enjoy trading silver coins.

Quiet_International
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you want to be offline you can just use a paper wallet.

If you want to fax a bar of gold around the world that’s up to you. I think Bitcoin is superior technology.

AdS_CFT_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know what air gap you are talking about but your seed can’t be hacked unless you give it

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.