Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich erwäge die Anschaffung eines nano X für mein iPhone

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo! Nachdem ich einige Nachforschungen angestellt habe, wollte ich in Krypto einsteigen und mein iPhone 12 Pro Max und den Nano X Bluetooth verwenden. Meine Frage ist, wie schwer ist es, Ihr Gleichgewicht auf Ihrem Telefon zu sehen? Muss ich meinen Seed JEDESMAL, wenn ich meinen Kontostand sehen will, in den Nano X stecken? Ich bin mir auch des Batterieproblems bewusst und hoffe, dass ich kein Pech habe… vielleicht sollte ich einfach ein s+ bekommen, um das Problem zu vermeiden?

Danke

Reccon0xe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t need the Nano X to see your assets in Ledger Live. The seed is stored securely in the Nano X and never to be typed or given anywhere else ever. Only to backup the seed phrase onto paper or steel and Hiden from every other person on earth.

You only need the device connected if you are making a transaction or to verify your receive address.

Please watch all the videos on YouTube you can, very helpful content out there. Always do a test transaction first of a small amount to make sure it’s going to the correct address.

Turbulent-Ad371
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I went with the S+ after reading about faulty battery issues

Snoocatt
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you see your balance every time you open the app. the public key is saved so you can always view or receive crypto even if your ledger device is across town

but it is recommended to verify the address within the device prior to sending funds to it.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Works with phone very well for me. You only need the device if sending crypto. You can view everything at any time without the device. You can also plug it into your PC and use it with ledger live which will be synced with the app on your phone. You need to understand that the seed phrase only goes into the ledger device itself. You mention entering it into your phone. Doing something like that is exactly how you lose all of your crypto. Ledger device only. Ever.

Award-Kooky
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Works fine for me on my iPhone. No need to connect it unless I’m doing a transaction.

EffectiveRelief9904
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your nano will generate your seed for you. Write it down, keep it safe and never have a digital copy of it anywhere. The ledger live app lets you interact with your portfolio. it will work great but You will need a laptop in order to be able to update the firmware on the ledger

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, indeed as mentioned by the helpful comments, your funds are not on Ledger, Ledger Live, or apps, they are on the blockchain protected by your Ledger 24 words recovery phrase: [https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/where-are-my-coins](https://www.ledger.com/academy/crypto/where-are-my-coins)

You are able to set up Nano X with iPhone via BLE, or with PC via USB cable.

EDIT: I saw below you ended up getting a Nano S Plus, also a superior device!

You can connect it via USB to PC and Android.

So you can set it up on Ledger Live desktop, and import account on Ledger Live mobile ( but on your iPhone you will only be able to view portfolio) and will need to manage with desktop

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.