Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe 2 unbekannte Einträge/Apps in meinem Ledger-Hauptmenü gefunden

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wie der Titel schon sagt, habe ich heute meinen Ledger benutzt und beim Durchsuchen der Anwendungen festgestellt, dass es 2 unbekannte Einträge namens “InternetComputer” und “Bitcoin Private” gibt.
      Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie diese Einträge auf mein Ledger gekommen sind. Gilt mein Gerät als infiziert? Was sollte ich tun, wenn ja? Bitte helfen Sie mir

Zatouroffski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some apps rely on other apps. An example: BNB app requires ETH app, LTC app requires BTC app to be installed. Both InternetComputer and BitcoinPrivate is a token app, but I’m not sure why another app requires you to install BitcoinPrivate…

Gogorbe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know any of these apps, but sometimes when you install an app the system install another app as a dependency.

In my case: when I installed the Polygon app, the Ledger Live installed the ethereum app too.

As I recall correctly there is a warning/notification about this when hit the install button.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Those are two blockchains, so maybe you installed the app a while ago?

Apps can only be installed via ledger live, and your device need to be unlocked with its PIN.

You can safely un-install the apps, especially if you don’t have any of those cryptos.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – it is possible that your transaction to top up CL Card was delayed due to network congestion. Since this service is operated by our partner Baanx, it might be best to reach out to their support team directly for help:
      support@cl-cards.com

Let us know how it goes!

It is possible that these apps were installed on your device depending on the parent apps. In case you do not manage these assets with your Ledger, you can simply uninstall these apps. Apps are only used for signing the transaction on your Ledger. Let us know if you’ve any other questions.

Danthehat6969
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you constantly receive unsolicited (malicious) NFTs after staking Matic via ledger live, can you safely uninstall the polygon app from ledger live (mobile and desktop) to stop receiving them in your recent transactions?

I take it you can reinstall the polygon and staked Matic apps at a later date? Does your ledger device remember your polygon wallet address for reinstalls?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.