Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe ein neues Hauptbuch mit einer anderen Saatgutphrase

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nun, ich hoffe, ich kann mich erklären.
      Gekauft ein Ledger vor 2 Jahren. Ich beschloss, mir ein weiteres Ledger x zu holen, um mein Portfolio aufzuteilen. In meiner Live-App habe ich beide Ledger.
      Wenn jemand meine Seed-Phrase findet, kann er nur ein Konto leeren, richtig? Beide Ledger haben unterschiedliche Seeds, aber in der gleichen Ledger-Live-Wallet.
      Danke

TheDigitalPoint
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Correct… if your seed phrase is compromised, it’s only the funds on the Ledger with that seed phrase. Also, look into using 25th word if that’s a worry.

Miadas20
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger live isn’t a wallet exactly. Its a platform where you can view different wallets or accounts secured by your ledger or ledgers. You could have 10 accounts on the same wallet in ledger live, or you could have 10 wallets on 10 different ledgers in ledger live as well. A wallet is the means to interact with the populated accounts your seed phrase secures so multiple seed phrases results in multiple wallets bound to them respectively. If someone got one of your seed phrases, it doesn’t matter what is or isn’t showing in ledger live as those associated accounts can be compromised and drained by other hot wallets or hardware wallets. But yes spreading your assets to other wallets secured by different seed phrases is one way to limit your exposure to compromise.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Personally I prefer to use the same seed phrase in all my ledger devices. It means that each device provide the same access to all my accounts.

But you can use different seeds in different ledgers. It just makes your life a bit more complicated because you will have to rename each account in Ledger Live to know which device it is associated with (i.e. which device it was created with).

read: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007646053-Use-multiple-Ledger-devices?docs=true

Ruslan124
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You are correct

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, if your Ledger devices have different sets of 24 words if one device is hacked because one list of 24 words is revealed or shared only the accounts linked to that list of 24 words will be affected, and not all the accounts.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.