Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ich habe gerade die Ellipal-App aufgerufen und mein Kontostand zeigt Null an.

• Dieses Thema hat 15 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von jovanajovana.
Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

WTF. Ich habe es eine Woche, und haben die app bis zu überprüfen mehrere Male in den letzten Tagen ohne Probleme gezogen. Jetzt habe ich sie gerade geöffnet und das Geld wird nicht angezeigt. Ist dies ein bekanntes Problem/ein Fehler, oder hat dieses Unternehmen eine Art Hintertür, um die Kryptowährung der Kunden zu schröpfen?

atronn5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been posting on ellipal official that I’ve received a PRE-HACKED mini shit with deposit and withdrawal on a new account when the account wasn’t been created.
      I created the new account on 11/19/22 and it shows a balance of 10 XRP. After checking it, it shows a deposit of 890 Xrp on 11/18/22 when the account wasn’t existing and a withdrawal of 880 Xrp a second after the account was created.
      This people from ellipal are sending Pre-Hacked devices
      Be careful!!
      You have been notified
      I can prove it

Ellipal said it’s a glitch!
      Mi attorney thinks different

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please be informed that Ellipal Mini device connect account under maintenance ,

The balance will show up after new version update, Please don’t worry, The coins always stay in blockchain safety

The new version release within a few of days.

We are sorry for any convenience caused

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any outgoing transactions?

Awkward-Can-8629
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing happening to me. Just checked my XRP wallet address on xrpscan.com and it shows it’s all still there and no outgoing transactions. Likely just going to have to wait for a fix from Ellipal. Have had the regular titan wallet for a couple years and they haven’t stole any money yet lol. Don’t stress

Nb4LoLz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal hasn’t been hack to date. Now Ledger on the other hand…

Gullible_Dust8111
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m trying to put my secret password words but it’s not accepting the last one as I think it’s because it’s 3 letters example gas

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My shows zero every time I open it. I just click on the btc and refresh then do the same on eth. Then it pulls up my balances.

airfce1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hard close the app and reopen it. Happens to me all the time and always resets when you close the app.

luke0027
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your crypto is probably still there. Usually it’s just some wonky display thing. Happened to me all the time. Check your transactions.

Big_Reflection23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah bro, I’ve had that happen before. Odds are their node is just alil fucked up. Best way to stay relaxed is always check your wallet on the ethereum explorer, or which ever blockchain you’re worried about. That will be the honest answer to how much is in that wallet. Never panic, when you have cold storage you can verify using the blockchain

minisrikumar
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This hardware wallet is sadly not like Blockstream Jade which is completely open source software + hardware.

You can’t verify the software on Ellipal or even see its complete code. it could 100% have a backdoor and no one would know sadly.

All you can do is ask Ellipal support to open source it completely.

Another thing is allow multi-sig which requires multiple wallets or sigs to send transaction. That way you can use Ellipal + 3rd party for more safety

Sadly Ellipal is one of the worst in this regard but I hope they change as they would be the best if they did it

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Be sure to have the updated firm ware. Just got a titan and had to update right away.

crunchwizard01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had problems myself with the ellipal app calculating properly myself. I have complained a number of times to the development team and they have added features and haven’t fixed a simple bug. Yes, it’s buggy. It’s not you.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

jovanajovana
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Things are going weirder now. I have tried to come in touch with someone from Ellipal Support. But as soon as we are on a call they ask for my Private keys / Phase Prase. I have recorded this call. They give a suggestion for giving me my money back. I know how things are working so this rings some bells.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.