Home Foren KeepKey Ich habe gerade einen Keepkey gekauft. Soll ich ihn zurückgeben?

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren von gamerguy51.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass der Preis nur $50 beträgt und ich letztes Jahr viel Lob darüber gehört habe. Ich mochte den Bildschirm und etc- so kaufte ich eine auf Amazon Planung, um es für zusätzliche walleteering verwenden…
      Nun, als es ankam, habe ich einige ziemlich miese Kritiken und Bemerkungen darüber gelesen. Es scheint in der Zeit eingefroren, veraltet…

Würdet ihr vorschlagen, dass ich es einfach zurückschicke, bevor die Verpackung geöffnet wird?

jamey_t
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would recommend returning it. I have one but would not purchase again because keepkey is not trying to keep up with the quickly changing world of crypto currency

pgarozzo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m a long term holder of litecoin on my keepkey. Had no issues and one contact with support was resolved quickly. But hey, that’s me.

BrentsTech
      Gast
      Up
      Down

IMO the keepkey is great if you are dealing with ETH, BTC, or the the other coins / tokens it does support. The software and interfaces is very user friendly. I’ve owned a ledger which was a PITA due to all the apps you had to download and currently also own a Trezor T which is useless to me because it does not have native Ethereum support. If keepkey supports the coins / tokens you need it’s a great device. Keepkey was acquired by Shapeshift recently so I would hardly call it a dead project. I’m sure it’s going through some growing pains after the acquisition but I have faith it will get back on track. I mainly use it to store bitcoin and ethereum so for me it’s perfect.

Kaktusdude
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Went ahead to return . Shame it looks quite elegant.

drhodl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably only useful for long term storage of the few tokens it supports. Transacting regularly from it sucks due to the inability to vary tx fees.

coolcleaner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would definitely keep it.

I have a keepkey and a Ledger Nano S. The keepkey has much more elegant hardware AND software. The Ledger supports more coins which is very nice, but the software is much more confusing. With the Ledger you will need to download at least 3-4 separate programs for it. Some are Chrome Extensions, Chrome Apps, and/or executables for XRP and Stellar.

I have not updated my Keepkey to support ERC20 tokens but I will this week.

Kaktusdude
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems like a dead p object trying to linger and suck up what’s left financially

southofearth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Mine is working just fine. Had it since last year.

Kaktusdude
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you much

ChiBitCTy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I own one but the truth is nothing touches Trezors right now.

REDROOBUFFALO
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Elegant was the last thing needed in my hardware wallet .
      Usability is the first .
      I wish I could get $10 for my “elegant” relic sitting in my desk somewhere

gamerguy51
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I liked it at first but no new support beside bcash and slow to update. Also had a sending glitch with shape shift that was frustrating. Switched to two nano s….love it

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.