Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ich habe gerade mein Ellipal bekommen – ist das legal?

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Brave-Cantaloupe-813.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Habe heute mein ellipal titan bekommen. Nachdem ich es geöffnet hatte, ging ich direkt zum Update. Ich hatte es nicht an das Ladegerät angeschlossen – keine Micro-SD-Karte angeschlossen war und doch sagte es “Update-Datei erkannt Version 3.2.26” – Ist das normal?

https://preview.redd.it/ugpbuqmomc081.jpg?width=501&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c8c08b871712cdda4c86b69e17974d01b3d46ca1

habe es über den Lazada-Link gekauft ([https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/ellipal-cold-wallet](https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/ellipal-cold-wallet)), den ich hier gefunden habe: [https://www.ellipal.com/pages/ellipal-reseller](https://www.ellipal.com/pages/ellipal-reseller)

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d say no since the software is only at 3.2. Does it look tampered in any way?

Or it might use two softwares one for the titan internal app and one for the wallets and it could be completely normal just someone forgot a quality step.

Contact support directly

FMXRP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As per previous comment from Fit_Butterscotch5548 I have an Ellipal and just checked the version is is 3.2.0 – go to the Ellipal web page and send them a message – do not use any other mean as there is someone impersonating Ellipal

FMXRP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not sure if this would help, but extract from the Ellipal page – QUOTE – Only thing an attacker can do is to create an account before you receive it and you accidentally use that account without knowing. However, it is common knowledge that you shouldn’t use an account you didn’t create yourself. If you understand this, the ELLIPAL is completely secure. UNQUOTE

jdwtdwl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just an update: sharing e-mail conversation with cs@ellipal. It seems this is normal. Will be updating this thread when Version 3.3 comes out if I’m able to update to that from the current 3.2.0 already loaded on my Titan.

———————-

Hi,

I just bought an Ellipal Titan from the Philippine Lazada link found in the ellipal.com website (For business -> Global reseller -> Lazada -> Philippines

Now I tried clicking on update and even though it isn’t connected to the docking station and there are no MicroSD cards connected – it is showing “update file detected Version 3.2.26”

Is this normal?

Also some additional info: When I go to About: Version is EC02_V3.2.0 and System version is ELLIPAL_EC02_B_v27.

I started a thread on reddit regarding this, and one commenter said something is fishy, while another suggested I check with you guys directly, hence this email.

Just got my ellipal – is this legit?
      byu/jdwtdwl inELLIPAL_Official

Hope you can help me out so I can finally use my ellipal. Thank you! Regards

———————

cs@ellipal.com

Fri, Nov 19, 4:24 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Hi,

This is normal , The latest version is 3.2.0 You can update again after we launch Version 3.3

Best Regards,

Ellipal Customer Service

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dont worry.We have the latest version 3.3 coming soon, so when you upgrade the new version will cover the old version 3.2.6. This has nothing to do with the functional impact.Your Titan can work perfect.

ahackercalled4chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

that looks fishy as shit. your Lazada link gives me an error. i would return that one, get your money back, and order directly from Ellipal.

JFKjrLives
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am not trying to be Fuddy..love my Ellipal. The communication has been awful(coinbase also). Will not put coins in it because charging is an issue.

Dragonfist247
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try to open the charging block. See if there is a modded SD card in there.

FMXRP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do you have the hot and cold wallet downloaded to your phone as well?

Brave-Cantaloupe-813
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it kinda sucks couldn’t put sol or Shiba Inu on it wish I would have gotten something different for the price I paid good luck

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.