Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich habe meinen Trezor-Samen-Satz verloren

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von CcompanyOC.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich möchte nur wissen, da ich meine Trezor-Seedphrase verloren habe, aber ich habe meine Ronin-Konto-Seedphrase, die mit meinem Trezor verbunden ist, ist es möglich, mein Ronin-Konto wiederherzustellen, indem ich eine neue Trezor-Wallet erstelle und dann mein Ronin-Konto mit meiner Seedphrase importiere?

vishnoo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the seed phrase is not for the hardware device it is for your wallet.
      do you have the pin?
      can you access the wallet through trezor via the pin?
      if you do move your funds out and create a new wallet

do not reset trezor.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Factory reset on your Trezor won’t help if it isn’t connecting to your PC. Try using your Trezor with a different browser or PC.

If you have lost your seed, you need to send all funds off the device and then reinitialise it with a new seed.

eavesdroppingyou
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Those are two different wallets. If all your funds are on your trezor via ronin then send them to the ronin wallet address. Then create a new trezor wallet and send there?

CcompanyOC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sort of same situation here. Lost my Seed Phrase but have my Pin. I transferred all coins out, now do I reset Trezor now then set up new pin and phrase?

CcompanyOC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for the invite info. Yes I just finished and totally relieved!
      My U-Haul truck was stolen 2 weeks ago. Lost all our belongings, thousands of dollars in DJ equipment with vinyl. So I had my computer case and Trezor on me but must of lost seed phrase the last time I used it. So lastnight was the first time I used Trezor and discovered I lost my Seed Phrase but memorized my pin code. Recovered my wallet and everything is good now. Learned a few good lessons these past few weeks.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.