Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe mir gerade den größten Teil der AMA angehört und war enttäuscht, dass sich Ledger immer noch nicht für seine irreführenden Botschaften entschuldigt hat.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Diese Aussagen wurden bereits auf der offiziellen Website und/oder auf Twitter veröffentlicht:

* “Die privaten Ledger-Schlüssel werden auf dem Chip gespeichert und verbleiben dort.”
      * “Dank der Mechanik des Secure Elements verlassen diese <privaten Schlüssel> Ihr Gerät nicht”
      * “<Ledger> bietet vollständige Isolierung zwischen den privaten Schlüsseln und Ihrem leicht zu hackenden Computer”
      * “Ein Firmware-Update kann die privaten Schlüssel nicht aus dem Secure Element extrahieren”

Ich bin jemand, der auf der Grundlage dieser Informationen einen Ledger gekauft hat. Ich bin der Meinung, dass eine offene, ehrliche Entschuldigung notwendig ist, bevor viele in der Gemeinschaft anfangen können, das Vertrauen wieder aufzubauen.

Odlavso
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m disappointed that the host cut him off when he was about to say that he would turn over the customers wallet and didn’t understand why Apple refused to unlock the phone for the US government.

Block0922
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I second OPs post, the education and language they *had on their site is not the product I bought. To me, falsely advertised…

tequilasipper
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t really care about an apology. I learned a ton this last week…

– how my Ledger(s) work

– Kind of shite for cold storage

– it was an easy entry point to self-custody (for me)

– other options with different advantages and use cases

– Reddit is kind of cray cray

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Probably had their legal team behind the camera with q cards. An apology maybe interpreted as an admission to any wrongdoing.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Rookies…lol buy another wallet and move on

Separate-Forever-447
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fwiw, The written letter from the CEO does explicitly apologize for the communication.

A stronger apology would have been, “I”… directly from the CEO (rather than “we”), and would have accepted full responsibility (rather than using the word “accidental” to describe the communication).

Nonetheless, it is an explicit apology and change in course.

_slyme_GRN_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Gotcha. So if they said sorry you’ll be fine? Bunch of Nancy ass babies in this sub I swear 😂

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.