Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe Zugang zu gefälschten Binance

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von TheseWar5793.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe versehentlich Zugang zu einem gefälschten Binance gegeben. Ich bekam eine ziemlich authentisch aussehende E-Mail von Binance. Ofc dieses Mal habe ich nicht alle Informationen (Absender echte Adresse, url etc), wie ich immer tun zu überprüfen. Also habe ich auf der Website Zugang zu meinem Ledger gegeben. Ich habe gemerkt, was passiert ist und habe mein Gerät sofort zurückgesetzt.

F1: Ist es sicher, diese alten Adressen unter der alten Wiederherstellungsphrase weiter zu verwenden?

Q2: Ist es sicher, nach dem Zurücksetzen neue Adressen mit einer neuen Wiederherstellungsphrase zu verwenden?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe 🙂

danieledelsale
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you signed any smart contract you should revoke it. Google “revoke smart contract”. For peace of mind I would just move the funds to another seed generated wallet to be honest with you.

Mrvague586
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also got like 7 chat request from scammers. LOL

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, before you reset your compromised 24 words on the device, follow the steps below:
      1. Send all your coins and tokens to temporary accounts.
      2. Enter 3 wrong PIN-codes to reset your device to factory settings.
      3. Set up as a new device: (meaning new PIN > and generate new set of 24 words which will become your new ones)
      4. Add back your accounts.
      5. Receive your assets back and the newly protected account

I hope this helps and remain available if needed

And always make sure to never share your 24 words with anyone, they are for you, even Ledger will never ask you for them: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6747982542749-Best-safety-practices-Ledger?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6747982542749-Best-safety-practices-Ledger?docs=true)

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

IMHO there was no need to reset your device if you did not sign any transaction.

You could just remove access that you gave to sites with MetaMask.

The “access” only means that the site knows your address(es), that that does not give them any permission to execute operations that you don’t approve on your ledger device.

mostly_harmless666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For future reference Binance has a anti-phishing feature on their website. You can write a safe word that no one knows and they will include that word on every email they send you.

BillsInATL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

ALL emails are fake. ALL OF THEM.

MakMade420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hahaha

Zealousideal_Neck78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We are incredibly early.

uptowns11
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m curious how this phishing link worked. Do they ask for your seed, or do they try to get you to sign a malicious contract, or they just try to get your binance login ?

topouzid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Generally speaking, if resetting Ledger is the 1st thing you do when you get compromised, then you can’t move your assets from your compromised wallet to a new safe one because you reset the device that could sign this transaction.
      And until you setup Ledger again with the same seed, hackers are the only ones that can move your money and they’ll probably move them to their own wallets.

TheseWar5793
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you sure It was fake Binance,? Because they make me a mistake and suddently I loose my money,they make me change my account and they said was not mine .

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.