Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ich kann meine Kryptowährung nicht von der Wallet zur Börse senden und habe Probleme mit der Batterie der Wallet.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,
      Ich habe ellipal titan cold wallet und ich kaufte es vor etwa zwei Wochen.ich habe Probleme mit dem Senden meiner Krypto von Wallet zu Austausch und ich bin das Aufladen meiner Wallet jede halbe Stunde. Ich kann den endgültigen Barcode nicht scannen, bevor ich ihn an die Börse sende und die Batterie fällt alle 2 bis 3 Minuten um 10 %. Ich danke Ihnen

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal support answered me with a very useless answer.

That’s disappointing.

Your app has a major problem and you’re not doing anything to fix it.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s a common problem after the last update, I think and hope ellipal will fix it soon.
      Which coin you tried to send? I noticed I can’t send bnb but I have no problems with ltc

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Xrp,Xlm and Ada

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank u for info

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Xrp,xlm have often given me issues sending to and from ellipal due to the note thing even if you don’t need it for personal wallets. Also atom has given me issues too. I haven’t tried ada as I usually get that from exchange and send right to yoroi or Daedalus.

I have noticed a lot of people having issues sending tokens last few days.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Man what about battery usage? My wallet drop %10 every 2 to 3 mins when I’m using for transfer.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sir pls don’t worry, you can contact our cs team for the transaction problem, providing the screenshots and transaction address will be great, our team will help you to check. For the battery problem, pls tell them this issue too, they will support you.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you sir

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Check pm

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.