Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ich kann meine Kryptowährung nicht von meiner Ellipal Cold Wallet abrufen

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat, 1 Woche von Flaky-Wedding2455.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Seit kurzem kann ich meine Kryptowährung nicht mehr aus meiner ELLIPAL Cold Wallet abrufen. Der Support hat mir gesagt, dass meine 12 Key Code Phrases falsch sind. Was kann ich noch tun (und/oder) Was würdet ihr vorschlagen? Ich werde jede Hilfe zu schätzen wissen, die ich bekommen kann.

Ich danke Ihnen

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t know if I can help but you are offering very little information as to what the exact problem is. Are you trying to restore using your seed? Are you not seeing crypto in the app? Are you unable to send? Which crypto? Crypto is complicated enough for us to have to guess the details of your problem. Nobody can help you with “I can’t get my crypto”.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What errors do you get when you try to recover?

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dang I don’t know. I don’t trade on any of the apps for my hardware wallets. It’s too sketchy. Them telling you that you have the wrong passphrase sounds like BS, especially if you can buy still.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.