Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich komme von Ledger. Trezor unterstützt keine Top 10 Solana?? Ich bin schockiert.

Ansicht von 18 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Trezor unterstützt Hunderte von Münzen. Ich habe gerade herausgefunden, dass sie Solana nicht unterstützt. Wie kann ich meine ungeöffnete Trezor im Wert von über 200 $ zurückgeben, die keine der von mir verwendeten Hauptmünzen unterstützt? Ich habe bereits ein Ticket abgeschickt und mit dem lästigen Chatbot gesprochen, der mir nicht weiterhilft.

Das ist so, als würde man einen Roku kaufen und dann feststellen, dass er nicht mit der YouTube-App kompatibel ist. Man sollte annehmen, dass es mit den beliebtesten Apps kompatibel ist. Fehlt mir irgendetwas, außer meinem Verstand? 😆

Ledger gibt aufgrund seiner jüngsten Ankündigung und der anschließenden Empörung der Kunden über die Sicherheit einen großen Marktanteil an entsprechend positionierte Konkurrenten ab. Welche anderen Hardware-Wallets unterstützen die wichtigsten Münzen, einschließlich Solana? Trezor tut es nicht, und Ledger ist ein No-Go. Tnx.

tbone338
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is your fault. Trezor is known to lack support on non eth tokens and other coins.

Fortunately, Trezor has a wonderful section of their site dedicated to searching and listing all of their supported coins for both Trezor one and T. It seems like you did not do your own research before purchasing, that’s your fault.

https://trezor.io/coins

Like getting mad because the house you just bought doesn’t have a bathroom, but you never took the time to tour the house and bought it blindly.

FormalPalpitation643
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just convert it to BTC and you’re good to go

ZiraDev
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1) why the hell are y’all still messing with Solana?

2) yes, it was your duty to do your own research and to find out Trezor doesn’t support some coins, you don’t just “assume”

Connect-Ad-1088
      Gast
      Up
      Down

they have a list on their website, indicating which coins you can put on the trezor, i guess you missed that.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wait for Trezor to respond, I think its fair if you haven’t opened it.

ta1no
      Gast
      Up
      Down

really bro???

JaNuS_d-_-b
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It smells like shitcoin in here..

Boogyin1979
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your biggest issue isn’t the Trezor, it’s the SOL.

biebiedoep
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor doesn’t support shit coins

brianddk
      Gast
      silverGameOfThrone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor only supports native PoW coins . All PoS or PoH erc20 tockens are not supported directly but only thru 3d party links . This why they all junk , 10,000 copy past 🗑

kharn2001
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems like an oversight if you ask me – a whole bunch of much lesser used altcoins are supported on the trezor T but not one which is as well used as Solana. If you look at DAU or TVL Solana is one of the biggest chains around after BTC and ETH

captainchickenwing
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“Trezor supports Bitcoin along with the most resilient & proven coins worldwide.”

Solana has some of the best tokenomics out there. I have more BTC but want it all on one wallet. Still surprised by the lack of SOL support and the Trezor anti Solana people. Oh, and for the peanut gallery, when I click on “coins” nothing happens on the mobile browser. Before it populated at least several coins. Other links work.

Huth_S0lo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lolz, yeah Trezor is very far behind the curve on what currencies it supports. Why would you leave ledger? Just dont update to the new firmware, and let the recover issue pass.

Stunning-Project-621
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am shocked that you want something from solana top 10

souquemsabes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No DYOR ?

And who´s to blame beside yourself ?

You shouldn´t just “assume” anything related to crypto…

BikeTirePoop
      Gast
      Up
      Down

trezor holds solana, just wrap it in eth. i mean sell that shit for eth.

steadyzero
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor doesn’t support trash. Just buy Ethereum

Ansicht von 18 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.