Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich möchte ein gebrauchtes Macbook zum Speichern von Kryptowährungen kaufen

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Cheddar128.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ist es sicher und Lebensmittel Idee Kauf eines gebrauchten MacBook? Ich möchte nicht meine wichtigsten ein, weil ich es für Bildungszwecke nur verwenden möchten, und es gibt eine gute Chance fangen eine Walware. Deshalb möchte ich ein separates, altes Modell macbook, nur für die Verwendung von Ledger und andere Krypto-Brieftaschen, ohne Risiken der Fang einer Malware oder Trojaner zu kaufen.

SafeMoonJeff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The ledger is offline (not connected to the internet) it can’t “catch” a malware from your PC or something even if you connect it with USB that’s not how this works. Your crypto are safe as long as you don’t physically press the ledger to allow a transaction.

RicardoDR6
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t think you are going to be any safer using a used MacBook than your own computer if you are using a Ledger.

You should be just fine using your Ledger on your own computer. Even if there is malware on your computer, it is very unlikely that it is targeting your Ledger.

Instead of buying a new (used) MacBook, I would suggest just installing a good anti-virus if you haven’t already.

But a Ledger is designed to protect against malware on your PC, so it is very very hard (possibly impossible) for any malware to successfully attack your wallet, so you should be just fine with your own computer.

Personlly, I wouldn’t waste my money buying a used MacBook for this

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

There is no need to buy an additional computer.

Your Ledger device is designed in a way that your seed phrase and private keys won’t interact with your computer.

Therefore, the funds which are secured with your Ledger device won’t be affected by the malware which is on your Computer. You can learn more about it [here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/security/the-secure-element-whistanding-security-attacks/)

In case you had malware on your computer, your funds still wouldn’t be affected because your Ledger device would show the correct data (because the private keys and seed phrase are kept offline) and your computer would show the wrong data. You would just need to get the malware removed from your computer and you could continue to use your Ledger device.

Cheddar128
      Gast
      Up
      Down

According to your post history, you own a ledger. That is just as (if not more) secure as an offline macbook.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.