Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich musste die Metamaske in Chrome neu setzen. Ich habe den Zugriff auf meine verbundene Trezor-Adresse verloren. Wenn ich gehe, um Hardware-Wallet (meine trezor) wieder zu verbinden, ist die Adresse nicht in der Liste der verfügbaren Konten. Ich kann keine Möglichkeit finden, auf die alte metamask generierte trezor-Wallet-Adresse zuzugreifen. Hilfe?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von kaacaSL.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich musste die Metamaske in Chrome neu setzen. Ich habe den Zugriff auf meine verbundene Trezor-Adresse verloren. Wenn ich gehe, um Hardware-Wallet (meine trezor) wieder zu verbinden, ist die Adresse nicht in der Liste der verfügbaren Konten. Ich kann keine Möglichkeit finden, auf die alte metamask generierte trezor-Wallet-Adresse zuzugreifen. Hilfe?

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This usually happens because you used a passphrase (hidden wallet) with your Trezor. You need to connect to the same hidden wallet.

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

MetaMask does not generate your Trezor Address. Your Trezor does that.

If you “reseed” your MetaMask it’s a completely different wallet.

What do you mean by Reseed exactly

SlinkyMime
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m seeing a lot of people having had this problem. Maybe I’m not explaining it well but just say you have a new trezor. You never deposit anything into the wallet hidden or not, in trezor suite. The only address you’ve ever interacted with was the one that generated when you first connected your trezor to metamask.

Like in metamask you got to “connect hardware wallet” and select trezor. It populates a list of account addresses. A year ago I did that, selected account 1 (0x*********). It then showed in metamask as “trezor 1”.
      When interacting with the address I of course had to use the trezor to sign/send transactions.

I had a browser issue that resulted in me losing the metamask extension in chrome.

I resinstalled metamask and recovered using the metamask seed phrase associate with that wallet.

The trezor 1 account is gone, when I select “connect hardware wallet” the list of accounts that populate are all new with zero balances.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hope you didn’t enter your seed in MetaMask. Always connect to the trezor never load waller into MetaMask via seed

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, this issue is caused either by using a wrong private keys (seed+passphrase if used) or by not knowing the right derivation path of the used address.

However, if you are certain that you had used the first address from the list, I would say the issue is caused by you being in a wrong wallet.

Let me list some possible scenarios:
      1. You recovered Trezor with a different seed.
      2. You imported to Trezor your Metamask seed that has no relation to the wallet you’re searching for.
      3. You had used a passphrase back then.

You can contact our Support team, but our options are limited here, as we do not have access to anyone’s private keys, nor can we say to which wallet an address belongs.

Here is how to get in touch with us: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.