Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich schickte einen kleinen Betrag von Gala zu meinem Ledger Wallet als Test, bevor ich den vollen Betrag zu senden, aber im verwirrt auf, was ich tatsächlich in Gebühren berechnet wurde. Kann mir bitte jemand helfen, zu verstehen.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also schickte ich $5.00 Wert von Gala von meinem Coinbase-Konto. Auf die Details, die es sagt, die Netzwerk-Gebühr war 196.31757827($6.92) Gala. Also zeigt es auf dem Top, dass ich insgesamt 338.26221986 Gala für insgesamt $11.92 belastet wurde. Was mich verwirrt ist, dass auf Ledger live auf die Transaktionsdetails zeigt es, dass ich $5.00 erhalten, aber die Netzwerkgebühr zeigt 0.0262801 ETH für $49.30. Keiner meiner Eth auf coinbase oder auf Ledger live wurden die $49.30 berechnet. Basierend auf beide Transaktionen Details würde ich glauben, dass ich insgesamt $56.22 für die $5.00 von Gala berechnet wurde. Ist dies korrekt?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you transfer from an exchange, the fees that you see in the transaction are NEVER paid by the user. They are ALWAYS paid by the exchange.

And withdrawal Txs from exchanges are generally combined Tx, in case of UTXO-type cryptos, which explains why they seem high. But you can completely ignore those fees since you did not pay them, the exchange did.

The exchanges usually indicate the withdrawal fees that they charge you on their withdrawal dialog.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In the case you’re looking at the transaction on a block explorer it may be showing you the total fee for the block itself (and the fees for the contents of each transaction in the block).

This would mean that you paid the network fees when you first withdrew your GALA off of Coinbase, however you didn’t pay the $56.22.

Although network fees on Ethereum are quite high at the moment, in my experience, exchanges wouldn’t be charging these types of fees for withdrawals – however this is my personal experience and each exchange is different.

AOD2315
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you so much for the explanation. After reading your comment I viewed it in explore and I can see the block and all the transactions.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

coinbase paid this entire fee u didnt gas high as a mf rn tho.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.