Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich speichere mehr Münzen als ich App-Speicherplatz habe

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von TasteCreative9560.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe einen Ledger Nano S und 3 Kryptos, die ich gerne darauf speichern würde. Das Problem ist, dass ich nur Platz für zwei der Apps habe. Wenn ich eine deinstalliere, gehe ich davon aus, dass eine spätere Neuinstallation dieselbe Wallet mit all meinen vorhandenen Münzen wiederherstellen würde?

Und eine Münze ist Algorand – wenn die obige Methode funktionieren würde, hätte ich dann immer noch die Möglichkeit, die Münze ohne die installierte App einzusetzen?

Vielen Dank für alle Informationen oder Ressourcen, die Sie Jungs zeigen kann.

PSYKO_Inc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, your balances will still show up in Ledger Live, and you can continue to stake without the app installed. The app only allows you to interact with the private key, so you only need it when send coins or sign transactions, such as voting on algo governance to receive staking rewards.

I did the app swapping thing on my Nano S for a while, and it was a little bit annoying but worked fine. I eventually upgraded to an S+ just to streamline the process so I wouldn’t have to keep app swapping.

TaterTots_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You only need the apps to interact with the coins/accounts. You can delete and replace them with another whenever you like, no need to worry and on-chain activities like staking being affected.

bricarp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There’s a misconception that coins are stored inside the Ledger itself. This is simply not true.

Your coins are on the blockchain. The Ledger has nothing to do with your coins. The Ledger only controls the private keys to authorize spending.

The private keys are algorithmically determined by your seed phrase. As long as your Ledger still has the seed phrase (i.e. it didn’t reset or break), you’ll always have access to spend the coins. If your Ledger loses the seed phrase (i.e. it reset or broke), you can recover your private keys with your seed phrase.

Uninstalling apps doesn’t change your seed phrase.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah you can do whatever you want app wise. Doesn’t affect anything you have set up on chain.
      All crypto stays on the blockchain. The ledger just holds your keys to it.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes to all your questions

rocasv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you get the Nano S? Ledger only sells S+ now…

If you can, return that Nano S and shop for a Nano S+

TasteCreative9560
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. The crypto is on the blockchain regardless of what apps you have on your ledger. Just be aware that if you are staking your crypto it is most likely not in your control.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.