Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich suche nach guten Anleitungen speziell für den Trezor, um meine Kryptowährung im Falle eines unerwarteten Todes an meine Familie weitergeben zu können.

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Oh_No_Tears_Please.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bietet Trezor so etwas an? Ich kann es selbst machen, aber es würde ein paar Stunden dauern, es zu schreiben, und ich würde gerne etwas Zeit sparen.

Ich möchte auch, dass sie in der Lage sind, meine Token anonym zu verkaufen, wenn möglich, ich besitze BTC und ETH, was ist der einfachste Weg, wie ich sie anweisen kann, sich völlig anonym auszuzahlen, ich möchte vermeiden, dass sie ein steuerpflichtiges Ereignis in ihrem Namen haben

Wenn das nicht möglich ist, könnte ich sie einfach anweisen, die Kryptowährung in meinem Namen auf mein Bankkonto zu verkaufen und sie auf diese Weise zurückzuholen?

Mein Erbe weiß nichts über Kryptowährungen und ist nicht der technisch versierteste.

Gibt es gute Dienste, die Sie empfehlen können, denen ich in dieser Sache vertrauen kann? Die ganze Sache ist ein bisschen überwältigend, aber ich möchte, dass sie darauf zugreifen können, wenn mir etwas passiert.

Danke für jeden Ratschlag

tigrb8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I simply wrote a paper document explaining how they could access the funds on my trezor and being clear never to share the seed phrase or pass phase (I have a 13th word pass phase hidden wallet). I stored this in the safe with my recovery seed.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

One way to skin this cat is to use Shamir Backups. Keep a copy of the listed words with a lawyer. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WkAN0Gac4](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WkAN0Gac4)

Though, the best approach is education. Take the time and bring your partner up to speed. Perhaps write the document together.

Be_Free_For_All
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buy a Trezor for each family member with their own private keys. Transfer BTC to there wallet every year. In the USA, you are aloud to gift up to $13K per year per person without triggering a taxable event.

admoseley
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Following

Neeuw
      Gast
      Up
      Down

*”Are there any good services you can recommend that I can trust for such a thing? The whole thing is a bit overwhelming but I’d like them to be able to access it if something happened to me”*

The idea of Crypto is that you shouldn’t have to trust anybody. So seeking such service maybe isn’t the best idea.

I support the suggestion of educating your heir. They don’t need to understand everything, just need to know where your Trezor is, what the pin is and where the seed is stored (I hope you have your seed split up and stored in different places).

stKKd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So you hold non-anonymous (pseudonymous) tokens and you’d like them to cash out anon? Why not use Monero in the first place?

Trezor+feather wallet integration

Regarding sharing with your family, use Shamir seeds (supported by trezor): one seed for every member of family you trust, including you

Oh_No_Tears_Please
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you and your chosen beneficiaries live in the US, the first step is to stop trying to get your family members to commit tax fraud. Especially since you obviously don’t know even the very first thing about how it is treated. This is *really* easy to find out on the IRS.gov website.

Go look at publication 559.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.