Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich verklage Ledger auf $1,5 Millionen

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von drive_causality.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ledger hat mir großen Schaden zugefügt. Sie haben mir nach einem Datenbankbruch, für den sie verantwortlich waren, keine psychologische Hilfe angeboten. Seitdem habe ich 3 Mal versucht, mich umzubringen. Nach dem Leck wurde ich mit Eiern an mein Fenster geworfen. Jemand schob eine Notiz durch meine Tür, die sich auf Bitcoin bezog. Ich hatte Textnachrichten, die mir fast einen Herzinfarkt bescherten. Ich habe finanziell und seelisch gelitten. Obwohl ich sie mehrmals kontaktierte und ihnen mitteilte, dass ich aufgrund ihrer Inkompetenz Antidepressiva nehmen müsse, antworteten sie nicht einmal. Ich werde Ledger verklagen und hoffe, dass sie bekommen, was sie verdienen. Auf das Leck in der Datenbank folgte eine mickrige E-Mail, in der keine psychologische Hilfe gegen die Angst angeboten wurde.

Harmonixs8
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You misspelled “sueing”; it’s supposed to be spelled “suing”.

You’re welcome!

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok 🤡👍🙄🤷⚠️👍👀💋😃😚😔🍿😉🙂🍦🍭🤗👏

ikkaku999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Paper hand

PRinvest
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is EU based and we don’t do those silly “i slipped on a banana peel and now the store has to make me a millionaire” lawsuits

Eggs thrown at your window? And that’s because of the ledger leak, because it was your local banker that got scared he lost a customer to crypto? lol, i would think those where your neighborhood kids (which also means you are the annoying neighbor most likely ^^)

PS: read the e-mail again, wasn’t it the 3rd party who handled the online shop/payments that was breached back in the day. So make sure you pay the lawyer to attack the right company

Happy Throlling

Electrical_Carob_319
      Gast
      Up
      Down

New account must be fake!

ValentinaCrypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nice lies… liar!

Rtbrosk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They should sue you for creating a fake account and spreading misinformation

knhcxe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is probably a troll, but to be fair a lot of people got sim swapped and $5 wrenched because of this.

killerlord16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a life, move on !!!

larock0188
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I hope Ledger doesn’t even give this the time of day, kid probably got participation medals their whole life.

HiddenknifeX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

those fake accounts post’s are getting crazier by the day..

Comtested_dog
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can someone tell me why accounts do this? Like obviously just creates it but why?

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good luck with all of that. You are going to need it. At least you’ll have a rich lawyer.

drive_causality
      Gast
      Up
      Down

March 14th must be their equivalent of our April Fools Day.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.