Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich versuche, mich für eine Ledger-Geldbörse zu entscheiden

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von Connect-Ad-1088.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,
      Ich versuche zu entscheiden, ob ich einem Familienmitglied eine Ledger-Hardware-Wallet empfehlen soll. Ich habe ein paar Bedenken, die ich gerne den Puls der Gemeinschaft auf zu nehmen:

1) Ledger hat ein Datenleck und angeblich alle ihre Verkaufsinformationen über Namen, Adressen, etc. wurde in die freie Wildbahn gelassen. Beunruhigt das jemanden so sehr, dass er in Zukunft nicht mehr mit Ledger arbeitet?

2) Ich habe einige Berichte gesehen, dass die Batterie im Premium Nano X-Gerät lose ist und schlechte Lötstellen hat, was zu Fehlfunktionen des Geräts führt. Beunruhigt dieser Mangel an Qualitätskontrolle jemanden genug, um dieses Gerät nicht zu bestellen?

3) Ledger Live kann eine großartige All-in-One-Softwarelösung sein, aber da es sich standardmäßig mit dem öffentlichen Ledger-Knotenpunkt verbindet, ohne dass Sie Ihren eigenen Knotenpunkt haben, mit dem Sie es für datenschutzorientierte Personen verbinden können, verknüpft es im Wesentlichen Ihre Wallet-Adresse mit Ihrer IP-Adresse auf dem Ledger-Knotenpunkt. Da sie bereits gezeigt haben, schwache Sicherheit (siehe Punkt # 1), macht sich jemand Sorgen über ihre Informationen DOXXed haben?

BouzyWouzy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. I like to think because they had a data leak, they are doubling down making sure it doesn’t happen again. Also, I’ll be requesting to have my information deleted in the near future.
      2. I had to RMA a Nano X and received a new one today. I’d rather recommend the Nano S plus. reliable over USB without a battery that can die in the future.
      3. For BTC, you can run your own node asaik but not with the other crypto out there. I don’t know how Trezor runs things.

I have not been affected by their data leak so my feelings are different than someone who had all their info leaked online. For me, having all three Ledger devices, the Nano S Plus is the best bang for the buck. You won’t be needing Bluetooth if you are just an average crypto holder in my honest opinion.

I hope I helped you decide wether to buy a Ledger or not.

​

edit: in the end, I am happy about all three devices. I use the original Nano S as a backup since it doesn’t have much memory.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1: does not affect you unless you ordered before the data leak took place.

2: unless you plan to use your ledger with an iphone, get the Nano S-plus which does not have a battery and is cheaper.

3: you can use other front-ends with your ledger, you don’t need to use ledger-live if you think ledger live is dangerous for privacy. And you can use VPN, too, depending on your level of paranoia.

Mysterious_Spend4777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. No, not worried. Don’t give out your seed and you’ll be fine.
      2. Ordered 1 last year and last week. They both work fine.
      3. You can always go with another wallet (I use different brand wallets as well), but no.

ThatOtherGuy254
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would recommend against a Ledger unit as I have had several bad experiences with them.

1. I was part of the leak and now constantly receive spam and scammers on both my phone and email.

2. I am not familiar with the device as I only bought the Nano S.

3. I haven’t found Ledger live to be reliable, and It seems to often struggle with syncing. Also, I had to reset my account because it claimed my password was wrong, and I am now literally dealing with four separate issues with Ledger live at the same time.

Connect-Ad-1088
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had trezor, ditched it for ledger, never looked back never a problem for me.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.