Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich wurde gephisht und habe mein gesamtes Guthaben aus der Trezor-Geldbörse verloren – Millionen werden von Trezor gestohlen !!! – Sie können eine Phishing-Seite nicht erkennen, wenn sie mit !!!! verbunden sind.

• Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten, 1 Woche von PsychologicalCloset.
Ansicht von 25 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Dieser Monat war für mich der dunkelste Monat der letzten Zeit, abgesehen von persönlichen Problemen und Arbeitslosigkeit. Ich hatte einen Trezor One gekauft und ihn fast 2 Jahre lang sicher in einem Eisenschrank aufbewahrt, in dem ein halber Bitcoin gespeichert war. Ich musste etwas davon für einige unerwartete Ausgaben verkaufen.

Mein PC stürzte ab und ich musste Exodus auf einem Laptop wiederherstellen, da ich mir einen neuen PC zulegen musste. Trezor ließ sich nicht mit ihm verbinden, und als ich das Handbuch las, tippte ich anscheinend in meinen Browser [trezor.io](https://trezor.io) eingegeben, was mich zu einer Phishing-Seite führte, bei der es sich meiner Meinung nach um die Trezor Suite handelte, mit der ich meine Wallet wiederherstellen konnte.

Da ich es eilig hatte, mein Guthaben wiederherzustellen und eine Verbindung zu Exodus Wallet herzustellen, habe ich anscheinend meinen Seed auf dieser Hackerseite eingegeben, was zur Übertragung meines Guthabens führte.

Ich habe 0,51 BTC verloren und bin am Boden zerstört und enttäuscht von Trezor. Wie kann dieses Gerät, das für Millionen von Dollar ausgelegt ist, so leicht kompromittiert werden? Wie konnte es nicht erkennen, dass es mit einer anderen bösartigen Website verbunden war? [trezor.io](https://trezor.io)? Warum ist diese Funktion nicht in das Gerät eingebaut, so dass es nicht leicht gehackt werden kann? Ich danke Gott, dass meine anderen Beteiligungen an Exodus nicht gehackt wurden, und ich habe gutes Vertrauen in die Exodus Software Wallet, aber Trezor wird in meine Bücher als einer der schlechtesten Käufe eingehen, die ich je getätigt habe. Zuerst mochte ich das Gerät und hoffte nur, dass es mit meinem Geld nicht durchbrennen würde, aber jetzt bin ich am Boden zerstört, weil ich weiß, wie leicht es gehackt werden konnte.

Dies ist die Adresse, an der meine Gelder in der Blockchain hinterlegt wurden: [https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/BTC/bc1q6805kar0u6rp3t4w7emydz9qykagxaxyvzwn0x](https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/BTC/bc1q6805kar0u6rp3t4w7emydz9qykagxaxyvzwn0x)

Der Hacker hat bereits damit begonnen, die Gelder zu verschieben. Im Forum von Trezor gibt es andere Personen, die mit dieser Methode leicht getäuscht wurden und Tausende von Dollar, wenn nicht sogar Millionen, verloren haben. Manchmal möchte ich zusammen mit anderen, die auf diese Weise Geld verloren haben, eine Klage gegen dieses Unternehmen einreichen. Es hat versagt, die Gelder der Benutzer zu schützen.

Auch wenn mein BTC gestohlen wurde, habe ich immer noch Vertrauen in die Technologie und ich weiß, dass ich meine Verluste ausgleichen kann, da ich plane, BTC für die nächsten 5 Jahre für meine Kinder zu halten, wenn die Regulierung und alles vorbei ist und wir Krypto viel leichter verwenden können.

Ich möchte eine Nachricht an den Hacker senden, wenn er auf diesen Beitrag stößt. Bitte senden Sie mein Geld an meine BTC-Adresse zurück: bc1qx2726a37gw7ez3vczgf0mgruj2kc4alz4defce . Ihre Hacking-Methoden würden Ihnen leicht nützen, wenn Sie helfen würden, den Krypto-Raum zu sichern, anstatt zu versuchen, ihn für andere zu zerstören.

Für andere Nutzer da draußen: Seien Sie vorsichtig mit Trezor. Ich weiß, dass diese Wallets für das Gute gedacht sind, aber diese Art von Exploits sollte nicht passieren. Die Firmware sollte dies erkennen.

Esco1980
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You gave the “hacker” your seed , you would have been fine otherwise, has nothing to do with trezor

callmepinocchio
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m sorry for what happened to you, but blaming Trezor for your mistakes is not the way to go.

Every transaction on Trezor requires manual confirmation on the device. Did you confirm it? Why?

If you put your seed into a website: why?? You said your decive was already set up.

Can you explain again exactly what you did, step by step?

JeffWest01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You entered your seed!!!?!?!

The ENTIRE POINT of a hardware wallet is to NOT enter your seeds anywhere.

Very sorry, but that was a horrible mistake. No vendor or app can protect you from doing something so bad.

JaNuS_d-_-b
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You give away your seed and then blame trezor? Such stories don’t fly here buddy.

skernel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Rule #1: Your secret seed is sacred; protect it as if it were your immortal soul.

Rule #2: Never reveal your secret seed to anyone, even if they promise to reveal the secrets of the universe.

Rule #3: Do not store your secret seed in digital form, as if it were a fleeting shadow that can be easily stolen. Choose an offline and robust method to preserve it.

Rule #4: Never let your secret seed fall into the wrong hands, nor entrust it to the clouds of cyberspace. Rely only on physical mediums that withstand all forms of obsession and destruction.

Rule #5: Safeguard your secret seed like a state secret, hiding it away from prying eyes and malicious desires.

Dazzling_Lime2021
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Since i was in a haste to recover my funds and connect to exodus wallet I seemed to have entered my seed in this hackers site which led to the transfer of my funds.

No hardware wallet can protect you from leaking your own seed yourself. I’m really sorry that happened, but it wasn’t Trezor’s fault here. They warn you to never enter your seed anywhere

sos755
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m sorry that you lost your funds, but it should be made clear that *you* were hacked, and not your Trezor.

When you use your Trezor with a different wallet or different computer, you don’t need to re-enter the recovery phrase. The recovery phrase is only used to recover the coins from a broken or lost Trezor.

Laiteuxxx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude simply doesn’t understand how crypto even works.

bartoque
      Gast
      Up
      Down

C’mon…

12 year old Reddit account and this is supposed to be the very first post and even comments? Nobody lurks that silent.

But here we go…

One cannot blame any wallet for doing something that has nothing with the wallet itself or its one and only function if you go to the wrong website (btw without even telling which one as then others might learn from it) and inputting the recover seed there?

One should not blame someone else for their own (stupid) behavior. Own your shit. And actually learn how things work crypto (as this is the very basic of how (not) to be safe and secure) as one should never hand out the keys to the kingdom to anyone, just because someone else ask for it…

One cannot state to have lost something in excess of possibly millions referring to its past, let alone its future value, only about its current value and (the difference compared to) the value at time of purchase.

Way do many of these “I’ve been robbed!” posts feel so genuinely ingenuine? Is anyone even ever buying into any such fud? Would ledger or any wallet even try to stoop so low, thinking this is the way forward? Then again, nothing surprises me anymore, but business wise I’d rather speak about my own strengths and less so about any shortcomings of any competitors…

Why not own up on your own faults, deal with it and improve for the better (and maybe along the way actually educate and warn others from doing the same)?

nmbb101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You were compromised not the hardware

diamondhandedETHhodl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You entered your seed in a computer. Not trezor’s fault at all just you being completely redacted.

BusinessBreakfast3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You gave your seed phrase. What does it have to do with Trezor?

Next_Foundation_3892
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sad to hear this buddy, toughest lesson. Please never ever ever ever ever enter your seedphrase anywhere! No digital backups, consider using cryptotag or blackseedink to write on metal for future generations.
      Edit: also Wallet Guard helps in detecting phishing websites. Their code is also open source. Look it up.!

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry for your loss

Few observations

> reading the manual

Great… this is always my first suggestion

> I believe was Trezor Suite

Ahh… found the bug. The manual is pretty clear on the steps to prove (verify) you are using a Genuine Trezor Suite:

https://trezor.io/learn/a/download-verify-trezor-suite

> I seemed to have entered my seed in this hackers site

Found the other problem here. The manual also tells users to never type their seed.

https://trezor.io/learn/a/common-security-threats

From here on out the theft was complete. Reading the manual would have prevented it, but haste is usually the enemy of security.

Again, sorry for your loss.

hipstercrypster
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bro you just committed the cardinal sin of bitcoin. Never ever enter your recovery seed on a website!

MikalaMikala
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am so sorry for your loss – that is painfull.

How did you end up on a phishing site? Did you google “trezor” and ended up on it or what happened?

man_of_acti0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Scam Post🤡

howudoothere
      Gast
      Up
      Down

While this is the fault of op, just google what to do if you lose your Trezor and need to restore to another wallet using your seed. Almost everything you see has you typing in your full seed on some online wallets interface. Though op had his Trezor he probably saw tutorials like this and didn’t think entering the seed on a site was an issue.

corozal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Im just saying what happened to me. Its not only me this has happend to. Any help I can get would be good.

corozal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just hope whoever is doing this is lurking here and gets my message. Thanks. Just wanted to share my experience.

jordanbelfordwsb
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you enter the seed on trezor website or the trezor suite app?

RemyTheWhippet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Tl;dr: I hate Trezor because I myself was irresponsible and led myself into a phishing scam on a sketchy site without covering all bases.

pentarh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Large amounts of Bitcoin ain’t for people who don’t understand how it works. Completely your fault.

GiorgioVe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think the mention “never write your seed anywhere else than on your Trezor device” is probably written everywhere on the recovery seed papers.

I think it’s probably written everywhere on [Trezor.io](https://Trezor.io) as well, especially when you are setting up the device for the 1st time, Trezor is forcing you to read and click and acknowledge that you should never write your seed anywhere except than on your Trezor, and if you didnt read and click this part you can not install the firmware to use the hardware wallet. Which means you red and clicked and acknowledge not to ever type your seed on a random place.

Alright, the question now is : why did you write your seed somewhere else than on your Trezor?

I’m sorry but as your post looks totally hostile and very childish, i feel zero mercy for you, it’s your punishment for your own stupidity. Take this mistake as a lesson not to be done ever again, move forward and be stronger.

If you were acting nice and wise, i would feel deeply sorry for you and my post would have taken the form of a moral backup.

But here, you sound like a panicked 12yo person who only created this post to bash on a company. And i’m sure many many more 12yo persons would act much more calm than you.

Bye.

PsychologicalCloset
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You bought a hardware wallet and then entered your seed into a browser?

My friend, the whole point of a hardware wallet is so that you enter the seed INTO THE HARDWARE WALLET.

It’s a shitty thing to lose your funds, but this was entirely your fault, I’m sorry.

Ansicht von 25 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.