Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ihr Geldbeutel ist furchtbar. Jeder, der liest – verschwenden Sie nicht Ihr Geld.

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Various-Poet-3644.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe dieses Portemonnaie mit hohen Erwartungen gekauft.

Ich bin extrem enttäuscht.

1. Man kann nicht wie bei den meisten anderen Hardware-Geldbörsen auf dem Markt eine Vertragsadresse hinzufügen – lassen Sie sich nicht von dem “Überprüfungs”-Prozess täuschen, alles was Sie einreichen?

Passiert nie. Also alles, was Sie besitzen, das, sagen wir, ein “niedrigeres” Profil hat, vergessen Sie es. Diese Wallet wird Ihnen nichts nützen.

Mein SafePal ist viel nützlicher, ebenso wie mein Ledger Nano.

2. Die Benutzeroberfläche? Unglaublich unbeholfen. Als ob sie dachten: “Wie können wir dies 80% schwieriger zu bedienen machen?”

Ich bleibe bei meinem Safepal/Ledger.

3. Lebensdauer der Batterie. Als ob es eine Kartoffel als Stromquelle benutzt. Einfach furchtbar.

4. Support. Schreiben Sie es auf eine Postkarte, schicken Sie sie an eine beliebige Adresse (ohne Porto) und ich garantiere Ihnen, dass Sie besseren Support bekommen.

5. Die Qualität. Als mein Portemonnaie ankam, war es in ein einziges Blatt Luftpolsterfolie eingewickelt, der Karton war mit einer dieser billigen Schrumpfverpackungsmaschinen versiegelt, die eine dicke Naht entlang der mittleren Kanten hinterlassen. Im Gegensatz zu anderen Geldbörsen, die ich in der Vergangenheit gekauft habe, befanden sich keine Sicherheitssiegel auf dem Karton, er sah aus wie etwas, das von einem Amazon-Händler überholt und weiterverkauft wurde. Ich warf einen Blick darauf und dachte: “Da stecke ich meine Seed nicht rein”.

Abschließende Gedanken. Ellipal, Sie haben mein verdientes Geld bekommen, verwenden Sie es, um die Dinge für Ihre Kunden zu verbessern.

Und lasst uns Vertragsadressen in UNSERE Brieftaschen stecken, schließlich haben wir sie gekauft.

BigCyanDinosaur
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Agreed. The potential is there, the hardware looks and feels nice. But everything else feels like I’m using hardware/software from 2014 (which it is), and for the amount of money I’d bet they have made so far, they can definitely afford to get some proper upgrades and refurbishment. But something tells me the execs at their company like big bonuses more than reinvesting.

PinpointWealth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had issues when they rolled out the latest update but it’s working fine now. There was a token I owned that was not listed. I went to Ellipal’s website and submitted the contract and it’s now on their wallet. Their Facebook page, messenger, is the best I’ve found to contact and actually get a response from.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are just as many complaints about any other hardware wallet to. No cold wallet is perfect

ilollipop823
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had 0 issues with mine 🤷‍♀️

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your experience with us. We take customer feedback to heart and would love to learn more about your experience so we can improve our services.

Please understand that there are too many coins/tokens on the market now, and many of them are not compliant. We are worried about the loss of our users’ assets, so instead of letting users add their own contract addresses, we help them add them manually. Other issues we are fixing and improving one by one, thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. ELLIPAL as a cold wallet to store your assets, is absolutely safe, please don’t worry, thank you!

StockGirlie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I agree 1000 percent, I wasted my money too. Hard lesson to learn.

LordCoud
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah, took the words right out from my mouth. This piece of junk is nasty… Can’t believe I got duped by the whole “air gapped” marketing gimmick into buying this

Tight_Ad_3513
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had high expectations as well but let down terribly my samsung fold 3 has issues reading the grainy qr codes

Various-Poet-3644
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can’t add by contact address??? Dude they added the token within 1 week and all did was submitting the contract within the app. Its superb.

I frankly have no idea what are you talking about

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.