Home Foren Ledger Wallet Importieren der Solana-Brieftasche aus der Wiederherstellungsphrase ohne Ledger-Gerät

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Wayne2018ZA.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hier ist meine Situation: Ich habe eine Ledger-Wiederherstellungsphrase, habe aber mein Gerät verloren. Das Gerät hat eine Solana-Wallet, auf die ich zugreifen möchte, ohne ein weiteres Ledger zu kaufen. Sollte dies möglich sein?

Die Verwendung der Phrase beim Einrichten einer neuen Geldbörse in der Phantom-Geldbörse hat nicht funktioniert.

BlitzPsych
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It worked for me with TrustWallet.

One would need to check the derivation paths used by different wallet apps

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Note that after entering your ledger seed in a hot wallet, you should consider your seed phrase as potentially compromised ie unsafe, so you should never use it again in a ledger.

apa512
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Actually this works just as expected. I had my phrase written down on one of those metal stamp things and mistook an L for an I.

So at least for Solana the recovery phrase works just fine without a Ledger device.

1mz0
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Interesting, maybe try Solflare? The idea I remember seeing was if Ledger were to go out of business the seed phrase was meant to be useable in any of these wallets to gain access since the funds are on the blockchain…
      Which is in a sense, what you’re putting to the test so I’m curious to see where the solution to this is… 🤔

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This should work on Phantom – just choose a different derivation path when importing new accounts. Alternatively, Solflare seems to do it automatically (although I can only get Solflare working on Firefox, not Chrome or Brave)

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.