Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ist das Gerät infiziert oder so?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe das Ellipal gekauft und erhalten. Es dauerte 3+ Tage oder so, um ein Konto zu erstellen und drei Tage, um es zu aktualisieren.

Das Gerät ließ mich kein Konto erstellen. Nachdem ich alle Benutzerdaten eingegeben hatte, um das Konto zu erstellen, leuchtete es kurz auf und kehrte dann zu dem Bildschirm zurück, auf dem ich aufgefordert wurde, ein Konto zu erstellen. Ich habe es 5-7 Mal versucht, ohne Erfolg. Dann, am 3. oder 4. Tag, habe ich versucht, ein Konto zu erstellen, und es hat funktioniert.

Als ich das Gerät aktualisierte, passierte das Gleiche. Es ließ sich nicht aktualisieren und meldete, die Datei sei nicht gefunden worden. Ich habe es mehrere Male versucht – nichts hat funktioniert. Heute (3-4 Tage später), bevor ich das Gerät einpackte, um es zurückzugeben, versuchte ich, es zu aktualisieren, und es funktionierte, wie es sollte.

Die Frage ist, warum das passiert ist? Ich habe den Support um Hilfe gebeten, aber nichts hat funktioniert. Ist das Gerät infiziert oder kompromittiert?

Zu diesem Zeitpunkt hatte ich mich bereits entschlossen, das Gerät zurückzugeben. Es war gelinde gesagt eine ärgerliche Erfahrung, und im Moment traue ich dem Gerät nicht.

Irgendetwas stimmt mit dem Gerät nicht.

Nb4LoLz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No idea. Been using for 2 years never heard of this issue.

JoJopama
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When updating I had difficulty too. However once I followed the exact sequence to follow it found and extracted the file! Also I would use a new 32gb Sandisc and make sure it is formatted correctly.

I use the Titan flawlessly. An update did give me difficulty but was resolved instantly with a new 32gb SD card.

The mini update at first couldn’t be seen either but once I rebooted, then followed the exact sequence of putting in the card, plugging in, connecting, and in the right order it worked perfectly!

Now I do have some sticky key issues with the mini but support says they are aware and the next update which is soon should correct it.

Once my mini was updated I created a new wallet to test it. I even added a separate app on another device. The mini synched and my new wallet appeared!

The Titan when I first got it was a huge learning curve. It was hard to get my head around the process. Trying sending small amounts and paying the fees was worth the learning process. The Titan works great for long term storage.

I even created a wallet on the Titan to see what would happen if my Titan crapped out if I could import the account to the Trust wallet, a hot wallet. And it worked! So in case of emergencies….

Personally I enjoy the Titan and my wife will be using the Mini once it adds Algo and XLM in addition to other updates this month. I’ll be getting an additional Titan as a back up, just in case.

That’s my history. 🙂

Dub_City204
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m just going to keep using my ledger for now, I been waiting for weeks for this wallet to arrive but I’ve seen post after post with problem after problem so I’m unsure about this company

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please let us do more testing and find out the issue caused. Thank you for feedback

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.