Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ist die Firmware-Version 1.1.0 sicher?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich betreibe einen Nano S Plus mit der Firmware Version 1.1.0. Ich würde gerne wissen, ob die Firmware derzeit eine Option zum Exportieren des Seeds über USB / App hat? Meine Sorge ist, dass, wenn diese Funktion eingeführt wurde, das Saatgut böswillig exportiert worden sein könnte, hypothetisch. Wenn die Möglichkeit besteht, dass das Saatgut mit der bestehenden Firmware exportiert wurde, müsste ich ein neues Saatgut auf meinen Nicht-Ledger-Ersatzgeräten einrichten und eine Übertragung vornehmen. Wenn der Seed auf einem Ledger vor dem Ledger-Recovery-Update als sicher gilt, würde ich in Erwägung ziehen, den Schlüssel einfach zu importieren.

Kann jemand bestätigen, ob die Firmware-Version 1.1.0 Funktionen zum Exportieren des Seed/privaten Schlüssels eingebaut hat oder nicht?

Appropriate-Group842
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Assuming if they didn’t deploy it, you are safe until you open the Ledger Live that will update it to the controversial version

Year3030
      Gast
      Up
      Down

After some research and deliberation I’ll be transferring everything to new wallet methods with new keys and smashing my ledgers.

Thanks Ledger! /s

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As far as i know, all versions of the firmware is secure.

They won’t extract your seed unless you sign up for the recovery service AND approve the seed extraction on the device itself.

Of course, like with every other type of hardware wallet, you have to trust them.

fanau
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been meaning to post this same question. Thank you.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, Ledger Recover is only on Nano X for now. And to clarify a few points, simply updating the firmware will not activate Recover automatically. To opt-in Ledger Recover service, you need to go through a secure onboarding process.
      Even after activating your Ledger Recover subscription, your seed fragments will not be shared or sent unless you manually confirm it on the Ledger device itself.
      Ledger Recover does not have the capability to perform this action alone:
      [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261-Can-Ledger-and-Ledger-Recover-access-my-Secret-Recovery-Phrase-?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261-Can-Ledger-and-Ledger-Recover-access-my-Secret-Recovery-Phrase-?docs=true)

I hope this reassures and remain available if needed

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.