Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ist die Übertragung zu 100% sicher?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von VirtuaFighter6.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen. Ich habe gerade eine Trezor One Wallet bekommen und beim ersten Versuch, BTC auf die Wallet zu transferieren, hat es 2 Stunden gedauert, bis ich fertig war. Ich habe mir die Ursachen des Problems durchgelesen und bin auf etwas gestoßen, was ich vorher nicht wusste: die Gasgebühr! Und ich habe einige Fälle gelesen, in denen die Überweisungen 4 bis 5 Wochen gedauert haben, was mir ein wenig Angst gemacht hat und ich habe beschlossen, die anderen Transaktionen, die ich machen wollte, zu verschieben. Besteht die Möglichkeit, bei Transaktionen mit niedrigen Gasgebühren Münzen zu verlieren?

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No you cant lose your coins because of low gas fee.

-johoe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You won’t lose coins, but if you happen to send coins just when a mempool congestion starts and the wallet hasn’t picked up that it needs a larger fee, then your transaction may be unconfirmed for several days/weeks. I’m not sure if the Trezor wallet uses RBF by default now. In that case you can just increase the fee. If not, you can in most cases still increase the fee by making a new transaction on the change output, or just resending the transaction with higher fee and hope that the old transaction is already forgotten by some miners. This may sometimes require some manual tweaking using an advanced wallet like electrum. But a multi-week congestion hasn’t happened for years.

The worse that can happen is that your transaction is stuck for several months, and then suddenly executes when you have already forgotten about it. E.g. in November 2017 some low-fee transactions were stuck until February 2018 when they finally confirmed.

The last time we saw a several day congestion at higher fees was November for five days, so it doesn’t happen so often. My site [https://mempool.jhoenicke.de/](https://mempool.jhoenicke.de/) has some historic data of the mempool and its congestion going back to 2017 (you can zoom in to any date range if you open on a desktop computer).

tahanks4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bitcoin doesn’t have ‘gas fees’ but there are transaction fees which are very small usually less than a dollar. Also, the only way it would take more than an hour or so at most is if you don’t pay a high enough transaction fee. This causes the transaction to get stuck in the mempool until it gets low enough in line to process your transaction. When you send coin, most places require six confirmations to “complete” (post) your transaction. So while it may show up pending with 1 confirmation after about 10 minutes, it likely won’t be finished posting until you get to 6 confirmations.

Obviously a transfer would be considered unsafe if there is user error involved. You send to the wrong address and you lose your coin. Always double check the address and do a test transaction.

shymeeee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>***And I read some cases that the transfers took 4 to 5 weeks***

​

I never heard of this before. Is it true?

GooglephonicStereo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe if you use Exodus with Trezor integration, you can use Exodus to bump up the fee you’re willing to pay on a transaction that is taking a long time. I don’t know if you can do that in the Trezor Suite.

achillezzz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Q – could a transfer take forever to complete? This would answer the ops question about permanently losing coins.

spirit-receiver
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If a transaction is not confirmed due to low fees, you can use “child pays for parent” (CPFP) to get it confirmed. Here’s an explanation:

[https://themoneymongers.com/child-pays-for-parent/](https://themoneymongers.com/child-pays-for-parent/)

In Trezor Suite, you should be able to use the coin control feature to create such a transaction.

VirtuaFighter6
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That sounds about right. Completed a small BTC transaction the other day. Took about two hours to complete. Vendor also accepted LTC. LTC transaction took about two minutes.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.