Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ist es an der Zeit, eine Rückerstattung zu beantragen (Titan Mini)? Ich habe bereits angefordert

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von atronn5.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich denke, dass ihr (die Probleme mit Titan Mini haben) anfangen solltet, um eine Rückerstattung zu bitten.

Ich habe bereits angefordert, mal sehen, was sie antworten werden.

1) Prüfung fehlgeschlagen. Mein Mini lässt sich nicht aktualisieren; Nun, ich kann ihn nicht aktualisieren. Ich habe 2 verschiedene SD-Karten (fat32 usw.) ausprobiert. Diese Chinesen wollen, dass wir mehr als 10 verschiedene Karten kaufen???

2) Crypto steckt in der alten Wallet fest, weil a) wir es nicht aktualisieren können b) wenn wir es aktualisieren können, müssen wir ein neues Konto erstellen, weil das alte Konto fehlerhaft ist (und es steckt immer noch fest).

2.1) Sie bitten uns, Krypto vom alten Konto (Wallet) auf das neue zu übertragen (oky, wir können Hot Wallets verwenden). Diese chinesischen Jungs werden für uns Gas/Gebühr bezahlen? Nein. Es interessiert sie nicht

Professional-Cod-321
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At this point, all those that bought the mini are essentially beta testing prototypes for Ellipal at their own expense.

Techsavey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are there any wallets you’ve had good experience with? Thinking of a ledger x. Ellipal was my first one and I’ve made some transfers but prefer something a little more straightforward for the HODLing

Techsavey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To be honest my gut doesn’t trust in this wallet.

atronn5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All we can do now is to spread the word to prevent this Chinese communist company to keep stealing money all around the world. That’s the only way they can take this issue seriously.

Mannagun
      Gast
      Up
      Down

First off I am not a fan using their soft wallet and it’s horrible scanning QR Code because what I think fault of their app. I do like their airgap concept but they have a long way to go.

Update does work and I think the major problem is EllIPAL is lacking hard in communication and instruction. EllIPAL knowledge data base is the worse I’ve seen in our industry but EllIPAL I also think has the best concept.

PC & Mac user [Update Instructions.](https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/news/new-version-update-for-ellipal-titan-mini)

Note: absolutely nothing can be on your SD card. SD card must be empty. Only Ellipal download on SD card. People! Make sure your SD cared is less that 32GB or it will not work and format it to fat32.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got a titan and a week in The keyboard was acting up. True concept is cool but the execution needs improvement and so does the app. On days I took the titan with me vs left locked in the safe. The battery was not great and you need the base to charge, didn’t like that also

I also grabbed the ledger nano x and I really prefer it and the app. Gonna return the titan, I’ll follow still and see new editions and upgrades.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got a titan and ledger nano x. Go nano x, app and hardware are better. Honestly I prefer the ledger screen to.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please let me help you find out the problem.

Please let us know steps of how did you updating Mini and error message

For old wallet, We will give you a solution after updated to latest

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So if they pay gas fee, you will feel comfortable, right?

JacksonXXL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OMFG!

​

Received answer from Super China Corporation about REFUND:

cs@ellipal.com

13:53

Hi ***,

Please let me help you figure out the update problem firstly

Please try to discount the adapter with cord and re-plug again.

Best Regards,

ELLIPAL Customer Service

ELLIPAL-The Leader of Air-Gapped Cold Wallet

torrez1974
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I completely agree! $430 of XDC and I can’t send it! I see it, the price even updates. I’ve tried putting my seed phrase in the hot wallet built in the app to bypass the hardware and it’s still give as me an error! Wich makes no sense at all! Really wondering if this is a scam to be honest! Just wondering, is there any way we could use a different wallet with our seed phrase? As long as the other wallet is bip39 compatible, will that work??? I personally just need a wallet that has XDC because that’s the only asset I have in that piece of junk!!! Ohhh! And the coin list horrible also!!!

atronn5
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good luck with with the refund.
      I’ve been in touch with this ellipal Chinese company sending pictures and all the information requested by them as prove that the mini shit it was a Pre-Hacked device with a back door.
      My mini shit was already loaded with 10 XRP after they deposited 890 XRP a day before the new account was created and a withdrawal of 880 XRP A second after the new account was created, the idiots leaves behind 10 XRP as balance in an account that is new that it supposed to have 0 balance.
      I asked for a refund, change of device and ellipal just ignored me. I also mentioned an attorney legal situation. They are a company in China. A communist country that it’s at war with the world. Do you really believe they actually care about this mini shit been Pre-Hacked all around the planet?

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.