Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ist es eine schlechte Idee, Samenphrasen auf Haustiermarken zu ätzen?

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von dickey1331.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

In manchen Zoohandlungen gibt es Maschinen zum Gravieren von Haustiermarken. Wäre es gefährlich oder riskant, dies mit 4-6 Wörtern auf mehreren Schildern zu tun? Würde diese Information irgendwie im System gespeichert werden?

Ich habe versucht, die Buchstaben auf eine Stahlplatte zu hämmern, aber ich habe ein Neugeborenes und das ist viel zu laut. Nur so eine Idee.

Bkokane
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what if your dog runs away

Royal-Author-669
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wouldn’t do it for the simple fact you’re giving your seed phrase to someone else to etch it.

If you do, I would do it in multiple visits and at different locations. Yes tin foil hat is always on here.
      Or what I would really do is wait until the baby goes somewhere and the finish off stamping them yourself.

pvhbk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

why not just do the hammering somewhere else? If you have a partner or someone to watch the baby for a bit, that seems like the easiest solution. Having other services etch it for you would prooobably be ok if you used multiple places but it’s technically still a risk

brawnkoh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Or you could just buy a billfodl (or equivalent).

sagecat65
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Go to Lowes or Home Depot, buy a Dremel and an engraving bit for it. Works great and is much faster/quieter than hammering with punches.

tachitoroci
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah I wouldn’t trust that as I’m sure it is logged and who knows who is going to be going through that data. I found a numbered steel card and tungsten tipped pen on Amazon to etch my phrase with. Seemed to work fine.

eigelp
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know the machines you’re talking about, but if they are digital and/or not self-service, I wouldn’t do that.

If you yourself operate the machine **and** it is purely mechanical, it’s fine.

Novel-Counter-8093
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i find them too thin. and its probably made of aluminium. go with a 3mm thickness stainless steel plate. if you dont want to punch it in, use a dremel and engrave it. i prefer punching

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

need thick steel, deep punches for fire survivability

go find a space away from home to do it

chokehodl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bro just make noise for 5 minutes and don’t risk all of your crypto being stolen someday.

I fucking swear to god sometime you guys make me crazy

dickey1331
      Gast
      Up
      Down

just buy this

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.