Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ist Trazor sicher?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat, 2 Wochen von brianddk.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo an alle im auf der Suche nach der kalten Wallet, um meine Vermögenswerte zu speichern Ich kaufe auch und wollen andere Vermögenswerte neben Bitcoin und Ethereum speichern Trazor klingt wie eine gute Passform für mich, aber ich habe Sicherheitsbedenken Glauben Sie, ich werde ein Problem mit diesem haben? Würden Sie andere Wallets empfehlen? Oder ist Trazor eine gute Wahl für mich?

xen91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For me it’s a toss up between Tangem and Trezor. (i use both)

Tangem is so simple and easy, more coins supported. Probably more foolproof for a beginner.

But Trezor has been around for years and is transparent and open source. Also it supports monero which is a big deal for me.

Just ensure the supported coins are the ones you want to use. Also be careful with the setup procedure (as with any wallet). Mistakes at setup probably account for most hacks and lost crypto. Do it once, do it slow, do it RIGHT. Personally I’d avoid ledger, their trustworthiness has been of much debate of late. I’ve given up with them completely.

Ant1sociaI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

TrEzor seems to be the safest option out there.
      I’ve seen someone recommending Tangem. Never. You don’t control your seed and it is required too much trust in a company.
      Please note thar Trezor’s coin support is not that great.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The product line is kinda odd right now. The “best” trezor right now is Trezor-3, but it’s new enough that not all third party wallets support it yet. I’d generally get the Trezor-3 over the Trezor-1 though.

Beyond that one critique, just ensure you read the manual

trezor.io/support

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.