Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ist Trezor wirklich die beste Option für einen Ledger-Überläufer?

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 12 Monaten von Fabio1991fm.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ledger hat es vermasselt und ich suche nach Alternativen, wobei Trezor die offensichtliche erste Wahl ist.

Aber während meiner Forschung in dieser Angelegenheit fand ich einige Informationen, die mich den Übergang zweifeln lässt.

Ich spreche von der CoinJoin-Integration, die laut den ToS von Wasabi Wallet die Verfolgung, Sperrung und Zensur bestimmter Kryptotransaktionen ermöglicht. [https://cryptoslate.com/censorship-concerns-grow-as-trezor-integrates-coinjoin/](https://cryptoslate.com/censorship-concerns-grow-as-trezor-integrates-coinjoin/)

Nicht, dass ich vorhätte, Waffen oder Drogen zu kaufen, aber die Möglichkeit einer solchen staatlichen Kontrolle über mein Vermögen ist immer noch besorgniserregend und verfehlt den Zweck von Kryptowährungen von vornherein.

Von der Trezor-Website scheint es, dass nur das Model T diese Funktion hat, während das Model One sie nicht implementiert, und deshalb denke ich, wenn ich mich für Trezor entscheide, werde ich zum Model One tendieren, obwohl ich einen Touchscreen vorziehen würde.

Wenn jemand, der sich in dieser Angelegenheit besser auskennt, klären könnte, ob dies etwas ist, worüber man sich Sorgen machen muss, wäre das nett.

Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus.

Ademottoman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor is a good option, the “CoinJoin integration” is optional, when sending transactions you can choose “Normal” Or “CoinJoin” so it’s optional, nothing to worry about.

it’s one of the best alternatives to Ledger.

I think there is nothing wrong with Trezor, they have a good and robust product.

Also the Trezor CODE is opensource, so you are able to see what updates / changes Trezor makes.

s4m_____
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor team are popping champagne bottles rn

DaxiTrek
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When looking for a wallet I selected several, including of course Ledger, but finally I said to myself that the priority is trust. And I can’t trust someone who hides his code.

I talked a bit on Reddit with the co-founder of Ledger, but he didn’t care about my point of view on open-source. So I bought a Trezor.

I’m doing some DeFi with it through MetaMask and I have no problem, everything works fine.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Few things to keep in mind.

The Wasabi (coinjoin) integration does not share private keys. Wasabi only looks at public keys, specifically UTXOs. What’s more, the feature uses TOR so there is no way for Wasabi, or their blacklist, to know your identity / IP / mac-address. And finally, the Wasabi feature has to mandatory opt-ins

1. Firmware opt-in – Before anyone can access CJ UTXOs, you have to accept a “Coinjoin [Y/N]” prompt on the Trezor itself
      2. Trezor Suite opt-in – Before Trezor Suite can access your CJ UTXOs, you have to accept the Wasabi black-listing policy in Suite

So if CJ really concerns you, just run the Bitcoin-Only firmware and use something like Sparrow or Electrum as your wallet (ie, NOT Suite).

Personally, I think Trezor, Coldcard, or Bitbox are all good choices. I like Trezor because it supports a fair amount of coins, and I know the source code better than Coldcard or Bitbox.

### Update

I requested Trezor provide a slimed down version of Suite without interactions to zkSNACKs and +invity for customers that share your concerns.

https://github.com/trezor/trezor-suite/issues/8524

lirumlarum42
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Given Ledger’s bad decision to give the option to extract and send the seed phrase to a cloud service, I would like to know if it is possible to take the 24-word seed phrase generated by Ledger (using BIP39) and simply enter it into a new Trezor T device? Will all my assets then appear in the new wallet?

SavageByTheSea
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes

Shiba_Fett
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m changing over from ledger, I have 10 ledgers so I’m really not happy about making new bip39 plates… Ledger people recommend buying directly from ledger for “security” reasons. Am I able to buy directly from Trezor? I only see Amazon links on their website

TheFcknVoid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just wish I had a simple way of generating a 24 word seed on the Model T.

If I have to download a program on my PC to instruct the Trezor to create a 24, not a 12, then I’m trusting a computer program on top of the wallet.

hougie40
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just ordered a Dcent Biometric wallet. Not using my Ledger any more.

kranzj
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Having no hardware security module, Trezor is no option at all. Always said it, will always say it. You don’t even know, and have no way of knowing, not even to any reasonable degree, that the hardware you’re getting is actually a Trezor and not hardware specifically built to extract your seed and passphrase.

And don’t even get started with the “that can happen with every hardware wallet” blah blah. Yes, it can. But for Trezor all you need is a group of three motivated average-grade school children to create a device that is not distinguishable from a real one.

lenghthrow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can someone eli5? Why is Trezor adding CJ a bad thing?

0xSOL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are just stacking sats, I feel like electrum is good enough to use. If you are sending crypto anon, use a blockstream Jade

Ropster86
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is CoinJoin the only way of using UTXO through Trezor? It seemed so in a video.

Because I also understood it has a fee for using it.

Yoroi and Ledger use UTXO addresses without charging which is useful and different from a mixer.

Fabio1991fm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like the fact that trezor is open source but why cant I do a 24 word seed phrase? am i missing something? I bought the trezor last week before this whole ledger thing blew up. it only allows me to do a 12 word seed phrase

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.