Home Foren Ledger Wallet kann 30$ Bitcoin-Belohnung nicht einlösen

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von CypherMcAfee.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade den nano X erhalten, ich habe die Einrichtung durchgeführt und dann versucht, die Schritte zum Einlösen der Bitcoin-Belohnung auszuführen.

Discover section – Refer a Friend, use Ethereum account to sign in but after that the screen is stuck in loading.

Was nun?

​

https://preview.redd.it/w2n3gq77lo2a1.png?width=982&format=png&auto=webp&s=744e04bd218dab4902302d6329a77d5ac1641164

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We’ve had overwhelming demand with our BTC redemption process, and so our servers may be experiencing some issues with handling such a high volume of users attempting to redeem their promotional vouchers.

We appreciate the community feedback regarding the BTC redemption process. Currently, our developers are working on a resolution for this UI error, however rest-assured, your promotional BTC is being accounted for and we’re processing a fix for this in the Ledger Live UI, as we speak!

With respect to questions over “why are we using an Ethereum account to register” – it’s because referring a redemption to an account with a UTXO-based/BTC address wouldn’t be feasible/ideal.

Using an account-based cryptocurrency (such as Ether – ETH) allows us to offer the promotional campaign without requiring users to enter any sort of personal information, such as an email address or password. Think of it as an end to end web3 referral method.

PaulAtredis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same is happening to me and I’m glad I’m not the only one. Looks to be down for now.

And even though it’s Bitcoin, I’m really confused why it’s the Etherium network they want me to sign in with.

blipstream91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger plugged in?

Wizi87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Got that same problem

stevendazu
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why do i get private messages with solutions? kinda sus, here no one comments publicly a solution, only replies from other people with the same problem.

Solutions examples from my inbox:

“Due to the error node string you shouldn’t be encountering this error if you had synchronized your wallet to the updated firmware chain”

“You will need to enable the reward by validating your ledger wallet”

“Try initialising your wallet on Dapps protocol”

“You need to use the decentralised protocol website”

Someone started with “hey buddy”, i’m not your budy, guy!

LetterMysterious
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I encountered same issue. Any update?

drash_o0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was getting the same stuck loading screen earlier today, but have just tried again and it worked.

Also unclear as to why I was required to sign in with an Ethereum wallet.

Now I have a screen that says $20 and 15 days left to claim.

Does anyone know what I need to do next? There’s no links to click… do I just have to wait 15 days before I can claim? Or does it expire in 15 days?

Not the most user friendly experience……

Crypto_RaNsOm
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Be careful man

Stunning_Load_2752
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Domt know

tobe99
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Might sound silly, but I think the ledger needs to be “unlocked”. I got this stuck-loading-screen a few times, every single time it was resolved by typing in my pin to the ledger to make the device “wake up”

DejwMcDuck
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have exactly the same… I’ve been trying for a few hours but still black screen + can’t add bitcoin account :/

cmon69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Got an email from ledge: Once you have redeemed your BTC there is a processing time going between 15 to 30 days. During this time your BTC will be shown in “pending” status and there will be a countdown with the days left before you can receive the BTC.

You will need to provide a Bitcoin Address to claim your BTC: you can select one of the Bitcoin Addresses proposed or enter a new one.

You will have 1 year to redeem the gift card via Ledger Live and 1 year to claim your BTC after the processing period is over.

CypherMcAfee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

same problem!!!!
      ridiculous

CypherMcAfee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

where is ledger support????
      fix the problems

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.