Home Foren Trezor Wallet Kann Electrum Multi-Sig-Transaktion mit Trezor One nicht unterschreiben (zahlt $1k Belohnung)

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von TheUnsungTurkey.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe einige BTC in einem Electrum Multi-Signatur-Wallet stecken, die ich vor ein paar Jahren eingerichtet.

Die Wallet ist als 2/3 Multi-Signatur-Wallet eingerichtet, wobei #1 Electrum, #2 Trezor One und #3 Ledger Nano S ist.

Wenn ich versuche, eine Transaktion mit Electrum zu signieren (und dann mit Trezor One zu signieren + zu übertragen), funktioniert es nicht, weil der Fehler “DataError: Expected input with amount”.

Wenn ich versuche, eine Transaktion mit Electrum zu signieren (und dann mit Ledger Nano S zu signieren + zu übertragen), wird es nicht funktionieren, weil Electrum den Ledger Nano S nicht erkennt.

Ich bin auf macOS Big Sur 11.6 und mit Electrum 3.3.8.

Bitte lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn es irgendwelche anderen Informationen gibt, die ich zur Verfügung stellen könnte, um dieses Problem zu beheben. Ich wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar für Ihre Hilfe.

Auch, wie erwähnt, bin ich bereit, $ 1k von BTC zu zahlen, wer mir helfen kann, dieses Problem zu beheben

Ich danke Ihnen!

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think you just need to upgrade Electrum and then sign with Trezor One.

Keep the old version, and make a copy of your wallet file, in case something goes wrong and you need to go back. But it should be fine.

This is not an advice worth $1k, but if you want to throw a couple sats my way, feel free 🙂 bc1qt6lyyzdywpyy92wwz28jsnmq8n06v748usxn3l

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will likely find that it will work fine if you update to Electrum 4, there was some compatibility breaking changes from Trezor…

dcryptoguy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is the bounty still up?

dcryptoguy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Download an updated version and of electrum from their official website > load up your wallet file > connect your trezor> attempt the transaction again > sign with electrum, then sign again with the trezor. The transaction should go through. Alternatively, you can try to spend directly from a particular address in the address tab by right clicking and selecting spend from.

My address bc1q3zsj96gskew2kt0qx5v266se8xxxuxajumnv6u

a_redditorrr1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi all,

Thanks for all your help, but I was able to figure it out.

Here’s what I did in case anyone has the same problem:

1. Used someone’s Windows computer
      2. Loaded up Electrum on there (same version 3.3.8) with Electrum + Ledger wallet files
      3. Ran Electrum as administrator (may or may not have helped)
      4. Signed transactions from Electrum wallet file
      5. Before signing + broadcasting with Ledger (via Electrum), I did this:

[quote]
      You need to modify the ledger.py file found in x:Program Files (x86)Electrum-RVNelectrumpluginsledger.
      You can use notepad to modify it. Under DEVICE_IDS = [ you should see something like (0x2c97, 0x0001), # Nano-S
      You need to change it to (0x2c97, 0x1015), # Nano-S
      Here are the codes for the different Ledger
      Ledger Nano S : Product ID 0x1015
      Ledger Blue : Product ID 0x0015
      Ledger Nano X : Product ID 0x4015
      Hope this helps
      [/quote]

Personally I changed the DEVICE_ID to (0x2c97, 0x1011) after (0x2c97, 0x1015) didn’t work because:

[quote]
      You can find your product ID in Windows device manager in the details tab of your Nano. It looks like USBVID_2C97&PID_1011
      https://www.ledger.com/windows-10-update-sunsetting-u2f-tunnel-transport-for-ledger-devices#:~:text=Ledger%20Blue%20%3A%20Product%20ID%200×0011,Nano%20X%20%3A%20Product%20ID%200×4011
      [/quote]

(Credit to this person who helped someone with an Electrum Ravencoin issue:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/Ravencoin/comments/k473eb/ledger_electrumrvn_338rvn3_wont_detect_device/gnai1oi/)

6. After making the above change to the ledger.py file in the Electrum program files, Electrum detected the Ledger, and I was able to sign transactions and broadcast them!

7. I had to wait a bit for the transactions to sign + confirm (I think because I had a lot of inputs), but damn it finally worked

Again, thanks to everyone for their help. And I hope no one has to go through this

What I thought would be a nice HODL ended up being very stressful.

I think the lesson is to not overcomplicate things if you aren’t a pro

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sounds like a dust error. In Electrum go to Coin Control and try to withdraw that way . Also try sending a different amount (less) https://bitcoinelectrum.com/how-to-spend-specific-utxos-in-electrum/

TheUnsungTurkey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I see 3 possibilities, but for every one, you should make sure you have updated software for everything you use. Check versions for Trezor Suite, Ledger Live and Electrum and update any that need updating.

For Electrum, save your old version and all keyfiles in separate directories as backups then download the newest version

OK here goes (if you have any questions let me know and I’ll try to help):

1) Electrum should work with Ledger, if it doesn’t you likely have an old version of Electrum. Save your old version and all keyfiles in separate directories as backup, then download the newest Electrum and connect:

1. Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
      1. Open the Bitcoin app.
      1. Launch Electrum from your applications folder. The install wizard opens.
      1. Leave the default wallet name and click Next.
      1. Select Standard wallet and click Next.
      1. At the keystore screen, select Use a hardware device and click Next.
      1. Select your Ledger device and click next.
      1. Choose the right derivation path for your account and click Next: Legacy for an account that has addresses starting with a 1, p2sh-segwit for an account that has addresses starting with a 3,
      Native segwit for an account with addresses starting with a bc1

Once you do this, your ledger should be recognized and the transaction should work

2) Alternatively, this could be an issue from having too many too small transactions. Trezor can have trouble signing these. In Electrum, you can select specific addresses and send from those. Try to send the amount on one single address (without too many transactions on it). If it sends, then just do all of your sends in steps, choosing addresses as you go.

3.)Your Trezor or Ledger firmware is out of date. Easiest way to fix this is updating with Trezor Suite for the Trezor, and Ledger live for the Ledger. Once both are updated, retry the transactions

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.