Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Kann ich Ellipal in Ledger X wiederherstellen?

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nachdem ich ein paar Tage damit zu kämpfen hatte, das Produkt zu benutzen (es lässt sich nicht aktualisieren, der Kundensupport antwortet nicht, BNB bleibt in der Wallet stecken, scheinbar mangelnde Unterstützung für Münzen, die ich benutze, langsame Implementierung neuer Münzen/Ketten), möchte ich einen Ledger X kaufen. Kann ich die Wallet auf Ledger X wiederherstellen?

Ist dies der beste Weg, um von ELLIPAL zu Ledger zu übertragen?

Irgendwelche Empfehlungen

Ok-Manufacturer-300
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am dealing with the same issues myself. I will only recommend you follow the instruction on Leger first. Dont brief that questions here. Some scamers are targeting people facing that problem a d will fool you if you are not advice to a kink which is the exact replica of Ellipal to restore your app then steal your assets. I sincerely suggest you make sure you can transfert to Leger then carefully follow the instructions

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It would be better to create a new seed phrase in ledger and transfer your funds there, this is recommended. However you can also restore your ellipal seed to ledger which is not recommended

CaptKirk2021
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought a Ledger and was able to import my 12 seed into Ledger Nano X… However you would be better served with setting up the 24 seed with Ledger and then converting your ellipal.seed I to a hot wallet qith the ellipal app and and all your coins to the new addresses.

Visual-Suggestion209
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What is the issue with upgrading the Ellipal?

dshade69
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I personally just created new seed phrase on ledger x and transferred all funds just taking the small hit on the gas fees. Ellipal seemed like such an interesting idea but execution wise it is slow and clunky. I can work much faster on the ledger.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. We summarized the reasons for upgrade failure may be: 1. your computer automatically decompressed the file, please make sure it is compressed in its original state; 2. the problem of memory card, please try another card; 3. did not keep the charge; please check each step, we recorded a new upgrade tutorial, hope this video can help you.[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0&feature=emb_title](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk8bzIdFur0&feature=emb_title)
      2. I apologize for your poor customer experience. We aim to provide the best service to all our customers, and as you can see from the other reviews, your negative experience was truly an exception. You have our word when we promise not to let this happen again. Please leave your email address and I will let our cs contact you.
      3. What is your BNB address, the BNB miner fee has increased a lot recently, you need to set a higher miner fee to send out.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.