Home Foren Trezor Wallet Kann ich meine BTC von bluewallet direkt an die Trezor-Wallet senden?

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von [deleted].
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Das wäre meine erste Transaktion zu meiner Wallet in Trezor, also würde ich sagen, ich bin ein Noob, wenn es um diese Kettenunterschiede geht.
      Da die blaue Wallet das Lightning-Netzwerk verwendet, habe ich Angst, dass ich es nicht richtig senden und nicht in der Lage sein könnte, auf meine Münzen auf Trezor zuzugreifen.
      Kann ich meine BTC von bluewallet zu Trezor senden?
      Wenn nicht, wie würde ich es dann machen?

the-quibbler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

BlueWallet can definitely do on chain transactions. You might need to settle (close) your channel to convert the sats in the lightning channel back to sats on chain.

senlek
      Gast
      Up
      Down

AFAIK Blue Wallet dropped the Lightning function early last year. But maybe it’s still working for you. I just checked myself, tried to create a Lightning wallet and was unable to. In any case, when the Lightning wallet option existed, you had a separate wallet for it. i.e. there’s the BTC wallet, and the Lightning Bitcoin wallet. If your BTC is in the BTC wallet you can send it directly to Trezor (or anywhere). If it’s in the Lighting wallet you’ll have to do some research. I don’t know much about Lightning network. But I’m guessing neither do you. Unless you transferred some BTC to LN then chances are it’s still in your BTC wallet. So please verify which wallet you bitcoin is in.

I would recommend checking out Sparrow Wallet if you are Bitcoin only. If you had it operating now, you could set up watch only wallets for both Blue Wallet and Trezor. Moving coins between them could be done on a single app. But that’s maybe for later. Best to keep it simple.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.