Home Foren Trezor Wallet Kann ich meinen Kontostand offline auf meinem iPhone einsehen?

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten von Prestospin.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute…

Ich bin gerade dabei, von Ledger auf Trezor umzusteigen.

Ich habe vor einiger Zeit einen Safe 3 bestellt, der Ende Januar eintreffen soll.

Auf jeden Fall bin ich ein IPhone-Benutzer, erledige aber alle meine Transaktionen auf meinem PC.

Ich kaufe alle zwei Wochen auf Coinbase und verschiebe die Dinge in den Cold Storage.

Ich kaufe nur BTC, ETH, SOL (ich fange an, Render und ICP zu kaufen).

Werde ich in der Lage sein, meine BTC ETH und SOL auf meinem iPhone mit Trezor Suite Lite zu sehen?

Ich muss keine Transaktionen von meinem Telefon aus durchführen, aber ich würde gerne in der Lage sein, meinen Hauptkontostand unterwegs zu überprüfen, um einen Dopamin-Kick zu bekommen.

Wenn jemand seine Erfahrungen mit Trezor Suite Lite teilen kann, lassen Sie es mich wissen.

Crypto-4-Freedom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I dont have an iphone, but i use Trezor light(watch only) on my android.
      I reckon there is the same app for iphone.

Make sure if you download Trezor light app, it will NEVER ask for your seed phrase.

JeffWest01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Set up a watch only wallet. BlueWallet is a good one.

DerekMFGamestop
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, I view mine through the Trezor app on my iPhone. You set it up when you set up the Trezor.

Note that you can’t use your phone to set up the Trezor though, I used a windows PC.

PM-Junkie1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Exodus

DonutAccomplished307
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It should be possible

cryptojxe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can use the Zerion App to track your Wallets

Glum-Departure-8912
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. There are various options for this. Some applications allow you to submit public keys to view the balance, others will have you “connect” the Trezor to an app. The keys remain offline, so you can view-only your assets that are currently on-chain and controlled by your Trezor.

poyoso
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just input you public address in a block explorer. You dont need an app.

Wadafak19
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m using the Exodus wallet on my iPhone which can be seamlessly connected to Trezor cold wallet. I have my ETH and BTC on the cold wallet and can see the balances without having Trezor connected, however you can’t make transactions. For transactions you must connect Trezor to your PC wallet.

AbuddyFL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

XPUB and BlueWallett

Fun-Character1500
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes just scan the xpub (public keys) QR code on the Trezor suite lite app on your iPhone and you should be good to go.

Prestospin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Check Coinstats, you can add all your wallets from Trezor and track your assets when your Trezor is in a safe plase

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.