Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kann ich zwei separate Bitcoin-Wallets haben?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe bereits eine eigene Bitcoin-Wallet bei Ledger, aber meine Verlobte bewahrt ihre Bitcoins bei Coinbase auf, und ich möchte sie von dort abziehen. Aber ich möchte die Bitcoins nicht vermischen (und ich möchte auch nicht den Überblick über eine Excel-Datei usw. behalten). Das ist also die Frage: Kann ich meine Bitcoin-Wallet behalten und eine weitere für meine Verlobte hinzufügen?

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To keep them separate, you will need to create two BTC accounts in Ledger Live. You can’t create a new account without the existing one having at least 1 transaction…

1) Create BTC account 1 (you).
      2) Make a transaction to the address in account 1.
      2) Create BTC account 2 (fiance).

My biggest issue with this would be that 2 people would have access to the same device. I would recommend getting a second Ledger device, so the crypto stays separate. Less possible drama.

btcBandit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why not buy her a new hardware wallet as a wedding gift and put her crypto in there? 🙂

Nothing says love more than crypto …. well that not what my ex-wife said but hey.

millias_foo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Of course. Create another public key…

Albo-LuckyBastard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Of course, just create a new Wallet 🙂

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, indeed, you can create a second BTC account in Ledger Live, name it correctly so you know to differentiate. Then generate her Ledger BTC address, copy it, and send a test transaction from Coinbase to the address you copied!

Keep in mind, doing this will put your BTC and hers under the protection of the 24 words recovery phrase which are on the device you have! I hope this better clarifies and remain available if needed

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.