Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kann kein Geld überweisen

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten, 3 Wochen von Jealous-Impression34.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe 50 USDC in meinem Ledger live erhalten. Ich habe 0 aktuelle eth. Ich versuche, diese 50 USDC auf Binance eth-Adresse zu übertragen, aber ich erhalte die Fehlermeldung, es gibt unzureichende Gebühren mit übergeordneten Konto. Ich denke, das ist, weil ich 0 eth. jetzt.. wie kann ich die 50 usdc zu übertragen sagen 10 eth zu meinem eth übergeordneten Konto, um es für Gas-Gebühren zu verwenden.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you don’t have any ETH, you won’t be able to pay the gas fees to send the USDC out of your ETH account (assuming your USDC is ERC-20/Ethereum based).

In this situation you’ll need to send ETH to your ETH account in Ledger Live (the one with the 50 USDC in it) and then you’ll be able to send the USDC out (because the account will now have the ETH to cover the network’s gas fees).

Mammoth_Lie9681
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Blockchain rule says

In order to move ERC20 token you MUST have ETH in available balance to cover network fee. Without that you can’t move your token.

Upstairs_Regret_6216
      Gast
      Up
      Down

so can someone send me some eth so i can transfer my 50 usdc out 🙁

zo3foxx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Tldr. You can’t do that. You have to transfer from Ledger to a USDC address on Binance then buy ETH. Or buy ETH on Ledger Live with your USDC and then transfer to the Binance ETH address

been away from crypto for a while but last I was aware of, you can only send crypto types to the same address. So if you’re sending USDC then you can only send it to another USDC address to get it off your Ledger wallet. You can’t send USDC to an ETH address. Or, if you have the ability to buy ETH from the exchange from Ledger Live, you can purchase ETH with your USDC. Or am I missing something here and there’s an exception for USDC? But last I checked that’s how all crypto worked

Jealous-Impression34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude, USDC moves moves on the Ethereum Blockchain, which means that it’s an ERC20 token.

You need ETH to pay for the GAS fees to move the USDC.

It’s like saying you need petrol in a car in order to drive it.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.