Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Kann keine benutzerdefinierten erc- und bep-Marken hinzufügen.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn ich versuche, neue oder freizugebende Token hinzuzufügen, werden sie in der Ellipal-Titan-App nicht angezeigt, selbst wenn die Vertragsaddy eingegeben wird. In anderen Wallets habe ich keine Probleme. Unterstützt ellipal keine neuen benutzerdefinierten Token?

Beispiel von 3 von versucht, in letzter Zeit hinzufügen:

Cobra. Cobra
      Apollo11. A11
      Kooopatoken. KOO

HighPrint6194
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes I have the same issue. I think currently they are not supported but you can add lots of them by adding binance smart chain to your ellipal app and then you can exchange them thrue pancake swap or pancake bunny to other tokens. They will then appear when using daps like pancake bunny or pancake hunny which is a new one listed a few weeks ago. At the moment they don’t appear in your ellipal app. I’m also really looking forward that they will expand their support for other tokens on their app to display the ballence.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, for adding tokens, pls write to our cs team :support01@ellipal.com. Prividing the tokens’ name and smart contract, if we support, the cs team will ask the tech team to help you to add.

666VOJTI666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi i also need a help i added custom coin..metahero..was easy but if i want to send it out need sign in and in ellipal titan hardware wallet device is no plus to add custom coin and i cant sign in the hero token i cant find it there ps i tried bsc and i have i gas bnb money..somebody have some idea..thanks

666VOJTI666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Question is how to add a custom coin on ellipal titan hardware wallet device to sign in out transation..on the app its easy but on device its no possible..so i can recive custom coins but cant send them out..Ps i have bnb newest update tried to sign in with bsc..somebody maybe know something..please..thanks..

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.