Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Kann man die Ellipal-App nur mit Titan verwenden?

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

ich bin auf der Suche nach meiner ersten Hardware-Geldbörse und stehe kurz davor, mich für die Titan zu entscheiden.

Meine größte Sorge ist, wenn etwas mit Ellipal als Unternehmen passiert.
      Stimmt es, dass man sich nur mit ihrer mobilen Geldbörse verbinden kann?

Das könnte ein großes Manko sein, wenn etwas passiert. Ich würde mich wohler fühlen, wenn ich wüsste, dass ich bei Bedarf auf andere “Brückenprogramme” umsteigen kann.

Ich danke Ihnen.

ahackercalled4chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

your seed words give you access to your wallet. so even if Ellipal becomes defunct, you can do the “restore wallet” process with another wallet provider (by using your seed words) and still maintain control of your coins.

remember, the wallet exists on the blockchain. so as long as the blockchain exists, so does your wallet.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

u/Ellipal_official Can you please answer this one?

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, you can move your coins anytime with your mnemonics. If you lost titan, or something bad happen on your company, then you want to use other wallet. You can use your mnemonics recover your account on any wallet that support BIP39/BIP44. You are the only one that can control your assets.

Gkontor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m am about to purchase Titan (switching from ledger). Can I use my seed words from ledger to activate Titan and my counsxare then on Titan.

Thank you

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.